PDA

View Full Version : Good customer service from Cabela's!

DerekP Houston
06-23-2016, 01:47 PM
So awhile back they had S&B primers on sale so I ordered a case, UPS dropped the ball and lost the package. Even tried to pick it up from the facility and the best they came up with was "well it was physically scanned by someone, but we don't know where it went, file a claim"

Called Cabela's up to have them file an insurance claim against it, and the sweetest lady on the phone just up and reshipped the order to me. No questions or concerns, just happy to assist me with this matter. Hopefully they figure out where the original order went and get reimbursed but I'm thrilled they offered to handle that part entirely and just ship me a new order.

Beagle333
06-23-2016, 02:00 PM
I have dealt with Cabela's customer service a few times and never had any complaints about it. Always fast and friendly and to my advantage.

RugerFan
06-24-2016, 01:27 AM
I've always had good dealings with them as well. I really love their Life time warranty on all Cabelas branded items. I tore a hole in a pair of Cabelas brand rain pants last September. I brought them back to the store and they replaced them no problem.

packnrat
06-24-2016, 04:03 AM
by law they are required to make it right.
but so far i have not had to test there customer service, everything has been good. just there shipping is very slow.
but unlike other places they have "stuff" in stock. and in some cases lower prices.
so count me as a happy shopper.

Floydster
06-24-2016, 08:25 PM
Well, I must be the excepion, my vibratory tumbler is two years old and it stopped working.
Only used it maybe once a week for several hours.
Called CS, sorry, any Cabelas brand name is only warranted for one year, can't help you.
This was the model 400 with great reviews.
So much for Cabelas.
Floydster

Half Dog
06-24-2016, 08:51 PM
I visit / support the Cabelas in North Ft. Worth and I have always had great service. The sales staff and store manager are great people to deal with.

DerekP Houston
06-24-2016, 09:42 PM
Well, I must be the excepion, my vibratory tumbler is two years old and it stopped working.
Only used it maybe once a week for several hours.
Called CS, sorry, any Cabelas brand name is only warranted for one year, can't help you.
This was the model 400 with great reviews.
So much for Cabelas.
Floydster

I would wager good money this was a ups screw up/lifted package. Still cabelas did right by me so I thought I'd share. Ups wouldn't even open an inquiry into my missing package without first contacting the seller.

jcren
06-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Just made my first trip to the new one in OKC to pick up s&b primers for 24.99. Got there and they were out. Department guy said they should be on the truck if I could come back. When I said I wasn't local he checked the computer and offered me the CCI primers for 28.99. Good enough.