PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for prayers

Hdskip
06-22-2016, 06:16 AM
After a day in the hospital, I'm home now. It was determined I'm suffering from High blood pressure. They got it stabilized and released me. I've got take several pills each day change many of my life habits and start exercising. Diet change is likely going to be the most difficult.
I'm grateful for an excellent medical facility (UVA hospital), but most especially friends who sent up many prayers for me. I'm grateful for every prayer uttered on my behalf. Thank you everyone.
Gary

Teddy (punchie)
06-22-2016, 06:25 AM
Glad thing are working out. Take care of your

buckwheatpaul
06-22-2016, 06:49 AM
Gary, when my wife was diagnosed with h.b.p. years ago she was unaware of it....I am glad that you got the help you needed....and I am glad that we were there to pray for you....May God bless you and watch over you and heal you....AMEN....Paul

w5pv
06-22-2016, 07:50 AM
I pray for the well being and good health for this form members every day.

Pine Baron
06-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Hdskip,
Been there with you. Stay focused, the changes become easier as you get used to your new routine. It is well worth it. May God Bless you in effort.

Boaz
06-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Like Pine Baron I too have been and still am there . Stay on the treatment , you will adjust . Got faith in you brother . Stay well .

USMC87
06-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Glad to hear that all is ok with you, BP is one thing that is controllable and thank GOD for the meds He allows the doctors to use.