PDA

View Full Version : That darned George!

GoodOlBoy
06-21-2016, 07:47 AM
George snuck by my place yesterday and threw out a box of hi-tek coated Missouri bullets on my porch! Think he musta been tryin' to hit the front door, but it was a bit short. He musta heard I can't handle un-coated lead anymore per my oncologists orders, least not for a few years. Anyway that joker left me a present and I'm here to say thank you.

Sincerely, Thank you!

God Bless, and One Love!

Richard - Grateful in deep east Texas

nagantguy
06-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Funny when and where he shows up always seems to bring just what we need!

brstevns
06-22-2016, 08:50 AM
Was he driving a white truck with blue and red strips? Did you need a chain saw to cut thru the tape? LOL

Echo
06-22-2016, 09:05 AM
George snuck by my place yesterday and threw out a box of hi-tek coated Missouri bullets on my porch! Think he musta been tryin' to hit the front door, but it was a bit short. He musta heard I can't handle un-coated lead anymore per my oncologists orders, least not for a few years. Anyway that joker left me a present and I'm here to say thank you.

Sincerely, Thank you!

God Bless, and One Love!

Richard - Grateful in deep east Texas
Big Thicket, Piney woods, I'm sure. My HS chum lives there, Zavala & Lufkin...

Bo1
06-22-2016, 09:18 AM
Good things happen to good people.... ;)

GoodOlBoy
06-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Big Thicket, Piney woods, I'm sure. My HS chum lives there, Zavala & Lufkin...
I'm 45 miles or so from Lufkin.

Good things happen to good people....
I appreciate it. Some days I don't feel like that good a person... but that's just life..

Anyway I wanted to say again how much I appreciate everything everybody has done for me. I can't even express how much I appreciate it. thank you all.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard

tdoor4570
06-22-2016, 01:06 PM
George may have left something for you but you had better go check on what might be missing