PDA

View Full Version : Badman Bullets

mcav8tr
06-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Hey, I just wanted to share a really good experience with a bullet supplier. Earlier I had posted about loads for the 125 grain RNFP in my Rossi 92 lever gun. I got a lot of great feedback from many of you. I decided that I wanted to stick with my .357 brass and bump my fps up to the 1500 range. I also purchased some bullets from Badman Bullets out of Oregon. Patrick the owner sent me a ton of load data for the bullets I bought. He supplied me with a good range of powders from medium to fast. Great customer service! Just wanted to pass along the info in case some of you prefer to buy bullets instead of cast them.

ReloaderFred
06-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Pat and Shelley are great people. Their bullet business has grown to the point where they've pretty much had to give up shooting........... We miss shooting with them, but are really happy the bullet venture has worked out well for them.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Nueces
06-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Cav. I just ordered some 32 polymer coated slugs and some Ruger OA nipples.

DerekP Houston
06-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Thanks for sharing, all too often you only hear about the bad news never the goods news. Good to have a back up plan if I can't get time to cast another batch.

Fishman
06-19-2016, 09:30 AM
Pat and Shelley are great people. Their bullet business has grown to the point where they've pretty much had to give up shooting........... We miss shooting with them, but are really happy the bullet venture has worked out well for them.

Hope this helps.

Fred

It might be time to hire a little help! :)

ReloaderFred
06-19-2016, 12:03 PM
They did. They hired their son, Cody.............

Fred

Griff
06-19-2016, 05:51 PM
I stopped by a couple of years ago and picked up a K of their 160 RFN for the .45Colt & C45S I shoot in cowboy action. Ended up buying 4 sets of nipples for my 1851s and the nifty handle for Dillon... Great folks. I keep hopin' my local guy will get back healthy so he can supply my needs, but Badman is great outfit.

Fishman
06-20-2016, 10:34 PM
I checked out their site and they do have some neat stuff. They should consider being a sponsor.

http://www.badmanbullets.com/OnlineStore/