PDA

View Full Version : cook out

458mag
06-17-2016, 09:24 AM
Any of you eat at this place? http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/17/hell-no-cashier-refuses-to-serve-trump-backers.html?intcmp=hplnws

osteodoc08
06-17-2016, 10:21 AM
We have them here in GA.

I think the problem was the server and not the establishment. Probably some young punk wanting $15 to flip burgers and trying to appear to "take a stand" against Trump. Political correctness aside, the server was obviously a narrow minded asstard that is looking for a new job after being fired.

hopefully this burger flipper will have learned a lesson, however, I seriously doubt it

KAF
06-17-2016, 10:42 AM
I would go and find as many Trump supporters I could and have the place filled and just order a soda, fill the booths tables etc............

458mag
06-17-2016, 10:57 AM
I remember as a kid places refusing to serve certain people and they were also attacked and beaten when they assembled for political reasons. Now I,m seeing it because of a political party you may belong to or support.

tja6435
06-17-2016, 02:41 PM
I would go and find as many Trump supporters I could and have the place filled and just order a soda, fill the booths tables etc............

drinks are usually the most profitable item on a restaurant's menu.

mold maker
06-17-2016, 03:03 PM
One of my favorite take-out restraints. In fact, I got lunch there today.
Always a line and it moves fast. The person taking orders is really required to multi-task, and they do a great job of it.

abunaitoo
06-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Does anyone see a pattern here????
The beating, in the streets of the opposition.
Refusing service of the opposition.
News media reporting only negative on the opposition.
Government wants to disarm the working class.
Kind of reminds me of what I've read about Germany in the 1930's.