PDA

View Full Version : shooter in Louisville KY....

Forty Rod Ray
06-14-2016, 03:18 PM
Hello, Forty Rod Ray here...

I really need a shooting contact in Louisville. I have a daughter with a small problem. I recently gave her a new/old stock Police Positive in 38 S&W. This was to replace a medium sized Tarus in 9mm. She has arthritis developing in her hands and the Tarus was no longer fun to shoot or easy for her to handle.

She has called or visited several places (Walmart included) and as yet been unable to locate any. Several LGS chaps stated that they were unfamiliar with the cartridge.

If I can get a known/trusted LGS name from someone in that area, I can call and get the particulars for her....

Any information furnished me will be appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Ray Strong

runfiverun
06-14-2016, 03:39 PM
if nothing pops up you should be able to get some ammo drop shipped to her address.
in Las Vegas you can get it delivered to your hotel room.

Butler Ford
06-14-2016, 03:40 PM
I've done quite a bit of business with these folks in the past. http://shooterssupply.org/ They were always helpful, friendly and accommodating.

BF

40sand9s
06-14-2016, 08:42 PM
Shooters supply is great but expensive. Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point should also have the cartridge, they have pretty much everything and you can shoot there all day for $10. The staff is really helpful there and nice as well.

quilbilly
06-14-2016, 08:48 PM
I feel your daughters pain. As a result of arthritis in my hands, I traded off my last semi-auto for a revolver last year when it became such a struggle to get a slide back. Revolvers are more fun anyway. Give her my best!

Hick
06-14-2016, 09:23 PM
You could try walt@triggercontrolguns.com-- He's in Florence KY but he is (1) a police officer and (2) has a small gun shop specializing in pistols.

Forty Rod Ray
06-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Problem solved....much obliged to all.

FRR

osteodoc08
06-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Problem solved....much obliged to all.

FRR

Most excellent.

FRR, when I read the title I was thinking there was another active shooter/shooting. Glad it wasn't the case.