PDA

View Full Version : Verse of the day 6/14

rl69
06-14-2016, 06:49 AM
But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.Philippians 3:20 NLT (https://www.biblegateway.com/button/votd/bcv)

square butte
06-14-2016, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the verse rl - Always a good start to the day

Pine Baron
06-14-2016, 08:33 AM
Thank you, rl. Please sooner than later.

Preacher Jim
06-14-2016, 10:02 AM
now in the times we live in let that be quick Lord.

Blackwater
06-14-2016, 12:43 PM
Wow! This is the one where I fall down SO low! I want to stay here forever, and fight "the good fight" until this earth is like unto Heaven. I know that's the greatest folly ever in my mind, but in my heart, I STILL want that! I suspect I'm not alone? But I'm learning. Slowly, but at least I'm learning. I guess I'm just too possessed of too much "spirit" of my own, rather than of God. And I hate that, but it's really hard to shake off, and get free from. I'm truly a work in process, and at least I know my faults. Getting good at countering them, though, is an on-going proposition, and I'm far from being successful so far in it. I come from a long line of ornery old Scots who were never afraid to speak our minds, and engage in any worthy struggle, so I guess I come by it all honestly, but keeping it within due bounds is always a challenge.

Thanks for a verse that "speaks to me," RL. It matters.

buckwheatpaul
06-14-2016, 12:52 PM
The world is so wicked right now that I can hardly wait....hope that when the rapture occurs that we are there with Him when he returns to claim the title to the world.....AMEN and thank you rl.