PDA

View Full Version : Verse of the day 6/10

rl69
06-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.Colossians 3:13 NLT (https://www.biblegateway.com/button/votd/bcv)

Boaz
06-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Great verse ! Took me a while to start practicing it long ago . Your going to have to be angry all the time with a lot of people , friends and family without it . Thank you rl69 .

square butte
06-10-2016, 07:20 AM
That verse is at the essence of family and marriage - My wife says that life is one continuous opportunity to get over being offended, or not let things offend you. Thanks for the verse rl

Preacher Jim
06-10-2016, 07:47 AM
The greatest verse for good health, anger eats the soul . Causes more medical problems and ruins more families. Great verse.

Blackwater
06-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Amen to all. The funny thing about this verse, is that the more we actually practice it, the easier it gets, and the more lightly we take these disagreements. People's feelings are SO easy to hurt these days, what with the PC concept of being "dissed" if anyone simply disagrees with us. So it's easy to hurt them, and they really marvel when they're forgiven, and don't really know how to take anyone who takes disagreements so lightly. Kind'a shows just how far we've gotten from traditional Biblical principles, and what results when we get that far away from them. And all that's needed to go back to solid human practices, is a simple change of attitude. Does that show how solid and concrete the Bible's advice is, or what?

buckwheatpaul
06-10-2016, 01:36 PM
That is a very hard subject....I am a work in progress and I do emphasize a work in progress....thanks for stepping on my toes....Paul

Pine Baron
06-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Thank you, again rl. I'm doing the best I can. I'll try harder.

rl69
06-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Thank each and every one of you. y'all are cool breeze on a warm day,and a blessing from God on a hard day.

today y'all have done God's work thank you