PDA

View Full Version : pray for Mark(mg)Read

Preacher Jim
06-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Mark has been battling something for weeks now passed out at his new job spent time in hospital again and needs our prayers for recovery.

Pine Baron
06-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Heavenly Father, Please be with Mark, bring him healing and recovery, guide his doctors to an effective treatment. In Jesus name. Amen

buckwheatpaul
06-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Father, Something is affecting Mark. Please guide the doctors to discover what the problem is and then to cure him...Father, You are the ultimate doctor and working through other doctors You can cure him. Father, I give You all the praise and pray for Marks healing. Amen

w5pv
06-03-2016, 03:18 PM
God,take Mark into your gracious arms and if it is your will bring him back to good health,Amen

Boaz
06-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Lord help Mark's doctors diagnose and treat him . Guide the healing Lord , be with him . Give him and his family comfort as they go through this situation of his health . Thank you Lord . I ask it in your name . Amen

Blackwater
06-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Prayers up for Mark. Some of us have been there and done that, and have the tee shirt and all. It's frustrating and intimidating when the docs can't find the answer. Could be kidneys. That caught me by surprise! If they've done blood work, high creatin or potassium levels could do it. My doc said he had no idea why I hadn't had a heart attack or stroke my potassium was so high, and my creatin was off the charts! Being sick, passing out and the rest are truly scary things, especially when you don't have a clue what's doing it to you. If his present doc/docs can't find it, it's time to seek a new set of docs.

USMC87
06-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Heavenly Father we come asking that You give Mark strength to over come this battle, We ask that You will guide those who treat him for an answer and to give him encouragement, In Jesus name Amen!

WRideout
06-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Heavenly Father, bring healing in mind body and spirit to Mark. Bless and comfort him and all those who love him. Amen.

Wayne

Hickok
06-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Amen to all the prayers for Mark, in Jesus name.

GhostHawk
06-04-2016, 10:12 PM
mark, this ones for you!

Lord our brother Mark is in need of love and healing. If it be your will we would see him restored to health and able to go back to work. If for some reason that is not possible, well do the best you can for him Lord.

Let him know that we are with him. Holy Spirit guide him, Jesus comfort him.

In the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit.
Not my will but thine be done. Amen.

Preacher Jim
06-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Mark has lymes disease the serious kind. starts 3 months liquid antibiotic.

jmort
06-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Praying for a complete recovery.

Blackwater
06-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Wow! That stuff is almost totally debilitating! Prayers continue! That's one of those things that most are simply not familiar with, but it's VERY serious. The father of a woman I once knew had it and it was a VERY heavy burden to bear, and it CAN very truly kill you. He's going to need a lot of prayer for a while.

Boaz
06-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Praise the Lord they diagnosed him . Now the healing can start . More prayer will be offered for a quick recovery .

buckwheatpaul
06-08-2016, 06:23 PM
We had a neighbor that had that disease....it was hard to diagnose and dog gone nearly killed her......

Father, Now that the physicians had diagnosed Mark's ailment please come to his aid. Mark is in a battle that can be won with Your intervention. Father, guide Mark and his doctors. Take any confusion and pain away. Father please take any fears away not only from him but his family as well. Father, please help us remember Mark in our thoughts and daily prayers. AMEN

Boaz
06-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Lord help Mark with a quick recovery as only you can . Help him and enable his doctors to heal him through your guidance . Give him strength and peace of mind to deal with this situation . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

WRideout
06-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Lord God, be with Mark at this time, and heal him in mind body and spirit. Bless him and all those who love and care for him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Wayne

Blackwater
06-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Amen to all.

Pine Baron
06-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Amen.

jcren
06-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
06-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Lord we join together to pray for Marks healing. You have brought him to the right doctor to ask the right questions and follow your leadership to the solution. Now complete the healing and care for his family as he recovers.
In Jesus name
Amen

shoot-n-lead
06-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Prayer sent.

Preacher Jim
06-17-2016, 09:04 PM
Lord please continue to heal mark and be with his family

Blackwater
06-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Amen.

Boaz
06-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Lord please be with Mark and his family . Help speed his recovery so they might get back to their regular lives . Bless and keep them . thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

buckwheatpaul
06-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Father, Please continue to heal Mark and return him to health. Please watch over his family and give all the grace and help necessary to support Mark during this long healing process. I give You all the praise and thank You for guiding the doctors and medical personnel that are tending to Mark's physical needs. AMEN