View Full Version : FYI about FS Reloading

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-02-2016, 08:34 PM
I just got an email from FS Reloading,

To: JonBxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Shipping Delays
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 19:12:02 -0500

Where's My Stuff?Dear FS Reloading Customers,
My name is Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design, LLC, the web hosting provider for FS Reloading. I regret to inform you that the owner of Factory Sales, LLC and FS Reloading, Greg Ehlenbach has been suffering from declining health for some time and is no longer able to operate his business.
Pictor Design is owed a great deal of money by FS Reloading. While reviewing the situation, I was dismayed to find a large number of customers waiting for orders that haven't been shipped. I didn't want to see FS Reloading simply close its doors leaving me unpaid and you unserved.
Fortunately we reached an agreement with Greg Ehlenbach on June 1, 2016 for Pictor Design to acquire many of the assets related to fsreloading.com. As a result, Pictor Design has taken over the operration of the FS Reloading web site.
John Lee of Lee Precision has graciously agreed to help us and you who are owed Lee Products by shipping the past due orders direct to each customer. You will receive a tracking number as soon as Lee Precision can process and ship the orders.
Now that we have direct control of the web site, you can expect steady improvements in service and support.
My staff and I are excited to be taking over fsreloading.com. Many of us are avid hunters, shooters and reloaders just like you. We have built and maintained shooting industry web sites since 1994 and look forward to now serving your reloading needs. We greatly appreciate your support and patience during this transition and look forward to great things coming soon.
Jonathan Carter, General Manager Pictor Design, LLC.

Thanks for your support, we appreciate your business[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=2]FS RELOADING
URL: FS RELOADING (http://fsreloading.com/)

retread
06-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Wish them well. Sorry to see any suppliers in trouble.

500MAG
06-02-2016, 08:38 PM
I use to buy a lot from them. Sad to hear of his illness.

runfiverun
06-02-2016, 10:13 PM
it's good to hear others are stepping up to try and help out the situation.

DLCTEX
06-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks for helping in this matter.

MaryB
06-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Nice to see the community pull together to help out an ill shooter/store owner. I have fought all winter getting stuff out due to my spine so I know what he is going through.

bangerjim
06-03-2016, 12:24 AM
I purchased from them in the past....good service. No purchases recently.

Hope everything works out.

jonp
06-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Where's My Stuff? Dear FS Reloading Customers,
My name is Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design, LLC, the web hosting provider for FS Reloading. I regret to inform you that the owner of Factory Sales, LLC and FS Reloading, Greg Ehlenbach has been suffering from declining health for some time and is no longer able to operate his business.
Pictor Design is owed a great deal of money by FS Reloading. While reviewing the situation, I was dismayed to find a large number of customers waiting for orders that haven't been shipped. I didn't want to see FS Reloading simply close its doors leaving me unpaid and you unserved.
Fortunately we reached an agreement with Greg Ehlenbach on June 1, 2016 for Pictor Design to acquire many of the assets related to fsreloading.com. As a result, Pictor Design has taken over the operration of the FS Reloading web site.
John Lee of Lee Precision has graciously agreed to help us and you who are owed Lee Products by shipping the past due orders direct to each customer. You will receive a tracking number as soon as Lee Precision can process and ship the orders.
Now that we have direct control of the web site, you can expect steady improvements in service and support.
My staff and I are excited to be taking over fsreloading.com. Many of us are avid hunters, shooters and reloaders just like you. We have built and maintained shooting industry web sites since 1994 and look forward to now serving your reloading needs. We greatly appreciate your support and patience during this transition and look forward to great things coming soon.
Jonathan Carter, General Manager Pictor Design, LLC.

Wayne Smith
06-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Sorry to hear about Greg but it appears that the business is moving to good hands. I assume it was always an internet drop ship business? That is, no significant stock on hand?

kennyz
06-03-2016, 07:21 AM
I hope they keep the pricing affordable for the few of us that dont have alot to spend on reloading equipment.If it wasnt for lee products i prob would never started reloading.

matrixcs
06-03-2016, 07:30 AM
I hope they keep the pricing affordable for the few of us that dont have alot to spend on reloading equipment.If it wasnt for lee products i prob would never started reloading.

I agree... FS at one time had lLee 6 cav. molds for $32 much less than anyone... That is what got me casting (I always pinched pennies) .....

DougGuy
06-03-2016, 07:37 AM
I don't know if it was all drop ship or getting rid of seconds, etc. A couple of years ago I bought a few things from FS Reloading and had good service and got a good product.

Blackwater
06-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the OP. Godo to see folks pitching in and working something out, rather than just standing and saying, "Where's the money!" Pictor Design seems to have a lot of character and courage. It'll be interesting to see how it all works out. And the community working together is always a poignant thing, as stated above.

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks for helping in this matter.
Maybe you misunderstand, The only helping I'm doing in this situation is announcing this to our membership.
I have been a online customer, so I am on their email list, which I assume they are contacting everyone on their list to explain there situation. I am not Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-03-2016, 02:00 PM
I cleaned up the other thread and merged it with this one, no need for two threads

DLCTEX
06-03-2016, 09:40 PM
No misunderstanding. I appreciate you sharing this about a company I do business with.