PDA

View Full Version : You People Are Costing Me Money

billyb
05-15-2008, 04:08 PM
The mail just delivered my new rcbs 45-230-cm mold for 45 auto rim and acp and a new rcbs casting thermometer that you guys say i need. thanks i love it . BIll I have to log off now got to go break in a new mold

mtgrs737
05-15-2008, 05:00 PM
The mail just delivered my new rcbs 45-230-cm mold for 45 auto rim and acp and a new rcbs casting thermometer that you guys say i need. thanks i love it . BIll I have to log off now got to go break in a new mold

:drinks: I guess that makes two of us!!

timkelley
05-15-2008, 06:08 PM
As they say, "Life's a bitch and then you die".:drinks:

Wicky
05-15-2008, 06:19 PM
billyb; worst thing I ever did was find this forum!! [smilie=l:
The only good thing about being broke is at least every body else here is in the same boat - and their good folks to boot. [smilie=f::drinks:

HORNET
05-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Hah! You think that's expensive? Have you looked around on the Group Buys section yet? Lots of guys living on Ramen Noodles because of that place......

compass will
05-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Me too. back in December, I started asking questions about cast for 32 Winchester special. Sundog send me some of his boolets, I tried them and it started :Fire:

5 months later, 1 Lyman sizer with .321 parts for the 32 winchester. 1 Lee 6 hole 45 mold with sizer attachments. I lee bater .22 mold on order. 1 RCBS 32-170 mold in the mail coming Monday. Still need to order the sizers for the .22 mold. 1 45-70 with sizers on my "want list". One 22-250 barrel for shooting cast boolits with the H&R buffalo Classic frame, but that still needs brass, dies, scope, etc, etc.

thanks guys, I really do appreciate all the advice. :drinks:

wfsdno
05-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Noclue, you got it wrong.....

"Life's a bitch and then you marry one"!!!!

I find most of these forums cost me money, first the Mosin/Nagant, then Mausers and now the Black Rifle..... damn!!!

Did I mention that I love America??? Talk about loving America, ever listen to Ted Nuegent talk about life and this Great Country?? Dude is a riot and a rocker!!

Roger

hyoder
05-15-2008, 10:23 PM
If you're losing money you are not shooting and casting enough.
Shoot more! Look at how much you save by casting your boolits. Cast More!
Look how much you save by shooting the boolits you saved money casting. You save twice! Cast more! Shoot More! Save More!
But remember, you're wife won't understand.

Buckshot
05-16-2008, 01:39 AM
...............It's real simple. All ya have to do is to keep casting, reloading and shooting till you show a profit.

.................Buckshot

billyb
05-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Hah! You think that's expensive? Have you looked around on the Group Buys section yet? Lots of guys living on Ramen Noodles because of that place......

been there ,8 mm sil. mold, gas checks. gotta pay to play. Bill

Dennis Eugene
05-16-2008, 01:54 AM
...............It's real simple. All ya have to do is to keep casting, reloading and shooting till you show a profit.

.................Buckshot HA HA HA Now that one I love Dennis

Whitespider
05-16-2008, 07:52 AM
.....Cast more! Shoot More! Save More!
But remember, you're wife won't understand.

Yup! Tried that!
My wife came to me with the bank statement.

A few years ago she gave me this plastic card, called it a "debit/ATM card". She told me it was NOT a credit card so I didn't have to worry about interest, yearly maintenance charges and such (she knows I hate credit cards, won't have 'em). Darndest thing about that card, a feller can buy STUFF with it and stick it in those ATM machines an get CASH too.

She's never so much as brought up my "debit/ATM card", that is, until I found this site. I can't believe she took the card away from me. I tried showing her all the savings I had stacked up in the ammo cabinet and in the garage. She just got all red like, crying and mumbling something about somebody she called an "idiot".... I'm not sure who? Than she cut my card in half and threw it in my ammo cabinet.

Oh well, I guess that's just fine with me. I never liked using those things called "deposit slips" she gave me and told me to use on payday. I'd hand one of those "slips" and my paycheck to the gal at the bank and she'd just give me this piece of paper and tell me to take it home to my wife. Always made me kinda' mad, but the wife told me not to worry (and gave me that "debit/ATM card). I'll just go back to cashing my paycheck and puttin' the money in my pocket, just like I always did before the weddin'.

jleneave
05-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Noclue, you got it wrong.....

"Life's a bitch and then you marry one"!!!!

I find most of these forums cost me money, first the Mosin/Nagant, then Mausers and now the Black Rifle..... damn!!!

Did I mention that I love America??? Talk about loving America, ever listen to Ted Nuegent talk about life and this Great Country?? Dude is a riot and a rocker!!

Roger

Actually you both are right.......Life's a bitch, then you marry one, and to top it all off you die!!!

Jody

Frank46
05-17-2008, 12:16 AM
billyb, don't you just love it when other folks spend your money for you or is it devised ways and temptations that are put before you??. And being weak souls that we are fall for it. Have fun.Frank