PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Victims

richhodg66
05-29-2016, 07:21 AM
Last night, my oldest son and I went to help pick up around a farm that was utterly destroyed in the tornado we had here the other evening. Good sized long time family farm, every building leveled and all the machinery smashed to bits and blown all over. Thankfully, everybody got out unhurt, but you really have no idea of the destructive power of one of those things until you see it up close.

The community seems to be coming around them and I'm sure insurance will take care of a lot of the monetary losses, but those folks are in for a major change of life now. The wife and I are going to add them to the prayer list at church this morning, if a few could as well, they can use it.

rl69
05-29-2016, 07:25 AM
We had a bad line move threw texas Friday a couple of deaths a lot or tore up houses.

USMC87
05-29-2016, 08:28 AM
Heavenly Father we come asking Your comfort and guidance in the lives of all affected by this storm, We ask You to supply for them the daily needs and that we would all hold them up in prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!

Pine Baron
05-29-2016, 08:37 AM
Heavenly Father we come asking Your comfort and guidance in the lives of all affected by this storm, We ask You to supply for them the daily needs and that we would all hold them up in prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!
^^Amen^^

Boaz
05-29-2016, 05:45 PM
GOD please help these people deal with this terrible loss . Help them recover and restart their lives . Thank you for protecting them Lord . Please give them comfort and guidance during this disruption in their lives . Amen

Blackwater
05-29-2016, 07:54 PM
These folks will be OK. People like them have been dealing with stuff like this for eons now. Good people just pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and lay their shoulders on whatever needs moving. That's just part of what makes them good people. But even good folks need prayers too, so I'll be pitching mine into the mix. I know a lot of people will be joining us in it too. God, bless these good folks, and help them through this very difficult time, right here at this time of year for a farmer. Bless their efforts, Lord, I pray, and I pray you'd ease their way wherever possible, and good people can pitch in to help them. And Lord, bless those who DO come to render aid and support, I pray. Amen.

buckwheatpaul
05-29-2016, 09:59 PM

It could not be said better....AMEN

jcren
05-29-2016, 10:13 PM
Prayers sent