PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend Prayer

buckwheatpaul
05-28-2016, 03:58 PM
Memorial Day is much more than bbq, hamburgers, hotdogs, baseball and beer.....it is a day to reflect on those veterans that gave their all and did not come home.....it is a time to reflect on where this country would be without our living and deceased veterans who unselfishly served whether enlisted or drafted.

Father, I come humbly to You to thank You for those men and women that died for our freedom. I would like to pray for them, their families and those veterans who served the cause of this great country. If it was not for them we would not have the freedoms that we have and enjoy. For those that were able to complete their tour, watch over them and keep them close to Your heart. For those men and women currently serving please walk with them and keep them out of harms way. Father, I ask this in Your Name. Amen

Boaz
05-28-2016, 05:31 PM
Amen

Thank you Paul

jcwit
05-28-2016, 05:49 PM
Very fitting, Bless you Paul for this prayer!

Preacher Jim
05-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Father as we honor those who fought and died making this country free, they looked to you and prayed as psalms 144:1. Help us to fight to keep this country free by praying and following you our supreme commander as you lead us to a spiritual victory for the reclamation of America as a nation under God.
Bless all the wounded warriors who are still suffering the wounds of war. Heal and restore them O Lord.
Amen

Boaz
05-28-2016, 06:23 PM
Amen .

Pine Baron
05-28-2016, 06:53 PM
Thank you, Paul and Jim, Amen

Blackwater
05-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Thanks, Paul. If you shoot like you pray, I'll never bet against you, sir!

square butte
05-28-2016, 09:00 PM
Amen and Amen