PDA

View Full Version : Finally Happened! I Shot My Chronograph

alamogunr
05-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Not really. I have the CED M2 and the electronics are on the bench. I was checking a variety of 9mm loads and was trying to finish before it started raining. I shot the support for the light diffuser(CED calls it a skyscreen). Boy! Was I shocked when pieces went flying. I've nicked them before but this is the first time for a direct hit. I was almost finished when it happened so I had enough data to work with.

Luckily, I prepared for this by buying spares. Now I'm down to three spares(a full set is four). I can't imagine the feeling if I had shot one of the sensors or if the base unit was located out in front. You can see what I'm talking about here:
http://www.cedhk.com/shop/categories/Shooting-Electronics/CED-Chronographs-%26-Accessories/

country gent
05-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Well like crossfireing during a match, dropping a mould into molten lead,shooting the screes on a chronograph isnt a matter if if but when its going to happen. There are those who have and those about to. LOL. It happens and the thing to dop now is replace those spare parts before they are needed agion.

RoadBike
05-27-2016, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the club!;-)

nagantguy
05-27-2016, 11:17 PM
Of all the abuse my chronograph has taken, and it's lots and lots, a pact 2 professional, it was a .177 pellet that killed it, yep a pellet rifle.

wistlepig1
05-27-2016, 11:23 PM
You joined a big club, we meet on Tuesday!

Walter Laich
05-28-2016, 11:22 AM
two kinds of folks: those that have shot their cronos and those that are going to

TXGunNut
05-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Had one for over 20 years, never a direct hit. Dinged a skyscreen rod now and then before I quit using them. It appears my Chrony will retire unscathed, using a Labradar now and it sits right there on the bench beside me.

Beagle333
05-28-2016, 01:06 PM
I figured only an idiot would shoot the chrony. I mean... look how far off target you would have to be shooting to hit the thing!! So I hit mine on the first day. Got the suspense out of the way. LOL

Shiloh
05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
BTDT.

220 round nose from a .30-40 Krag. Sent the remains to CHRONY for 10% off a new one.

Shiloh

Ballistics in Scotland
05-28-2016, 01:43 PM
If you can't shoot your own chronograph, whose can you? I punched a hole in a printed card screen on a friend's, with a .455 Webley eggcup-shaped manstopper bullet, when they used a card with a hole to indicate where to shoot. No wad punch could do it more precisely. I offered to buy or scan and laminate a new one, but out of some distorted idea of humour he insisted on keeping it, and may be using it yet.

Gun-adian
05-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm on my third unit.......

murf205
05-28-2016, 03:19 PM
Had one for over 20 years, never a direct hit. Dinged a skyscreen rod now and then before I quit using them. It appears my Chrony will retire unscathed, using a Labradar now and it sits right there on the bench beside me.

I hit that metal screen too and promptly went to Lowes and bought some small wooden dowels. If you nick one of those, it wont break anything but the dowel.

murf205
05-28-2016, 03:21 PM
You know, those chronographs live in a very dangerous neighborhood.

Blackwater
05-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Hi. My name is Blackwater, and I'm a chronograph shooter. OK, meeting adjourned. Where's the coffee, doughnuts and smokes now?

skeettx
05-28-2016, 03:51 PM
I use the tall soda straws from Schlotzskys
Lots of nicks but does not fracture the plastic case

Petrol & Powder
05-28-2016, 04:38 PM
two kinds of folks: those that have shot their cronos and those that are going to

/\ You beat me to it /\

AbitNutz
05-28-2016, 06:35 PM
There are always two kinds of folks. Those that have guns and those that dig. When you fly private planes...there are those that have forgotten to put down their landing gear and those that will. I thought that was a myth. Then my father bought what is known as the "fork tailed Dr. killer". He being a physician it was appropriate. Damned if it wasn't a myth....then I shot my CED M2 Chronograph and now own a LabRadar unit. I look forward to doing a gear up landing soon.

bedbugbilly
05-28-2016, 06:54 PM
You know what they say . . . "some chronographs just need killin' ".

Shiloh
05-28-2016, 06:58 PM
welcome aboard. I'm on my third unit.......

lol!![smilie=l:

Shiloh

1Hawkeye
05-29-2016, 12:12 AM
Is it true that they charge when they are wounded? I haven't shot mine yet but I have sent the top panels flying from the muzzle blast several times.

Ballistics in Scotland
05-29-2016, 12:14 PM
There are always two kinds of folks. Those that have guns and those that dig. When you fly private planes...there are those that have forgotten to put down their landing gear and those that will. I thought that was a myth. Then my father bought what is known as the "fork tailed Dr. killer". He being a physician it was appropriate. Damned if it wasn't a myth....then I shot my CED M2 Chronograph and now own a LabRadar unit. I look forward to doing a gear up landing soon.

No, there are folks who say there are two kinds of folks, and those who don't.

Ah, the Beechcraft Bonanza? I wonder if it is true that it has only killed one doctor? It seems to have inflicted a much higher mortality among rock musicians and similar, and there was generally some contributing factor besides the aircraft design. But I repeat myself. I remember seeing an ad in which they said you could just step in and fly, by which they meant it came fully equipped, but to some it may have sounded like something else.

Walla2
05-29-2016, 12:50 PM
There is a secret handshake for this club. :target_smiley:

AbitNutz
05-29-2016, 02:35 PM
No, there are folks who say there are two kinds of folks, and those who don't.

Ah, the Beechcraft Bonanza? I wonder if it is true that it has only killed one doctor? It seems to have inflicted a much higher mortality among rock musicians and similar, and there was generally some contributing factor besides the aircraft design. But I repeat myself. I remember seeing an ad in which they said you could just step in and fly, by which they meant it came fully equipped, but to some it may have sounded like something else.

The V35, like the IRS, is somewhat unforgiving and being light on the controls, she can be put into a situation where where her structural integrity can be exceeded. You can train yourself to tame the tail waggle but when she dips her wing and you zig when you should have zagged....well, you know.

Blackwater
05-29-2016, 09:46 PM
This has been the funniest thread in a long time. Thanks for the belly laughs at some of the responses!

Jupiter7
05-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Shot my first one first day of use(twice), luckily it was skyscreen rod that took the damage. 10mm 200grn WFN from glock 29 will bend the rod at an 90 degree angle if hit right. I replaced it with a rod from political yard sign of some local yahoo running for office.

beechbum444
05-29-2016, 11:34 PM
Wow, I really dont know what to say. I knew this happened, but I didn't know how often...haven't joined the club....yet.

Duckiller
05-29-2016, 11:58 PM
Ihave been reloading for over 40 years and never had a chronograph. It is threads like this that keeps from getting one. I have a store near me that sells much cheaper targets. Paper doesn't fight back.

AbitNutz
05-30-2016, 12:32 AM
It's a sad day when technology obviates a right of passage. It's almost impossible to shoot a LabRadar, well, accidentally anyway. No longer will a father say to a son, "I remember when I shot my first chronograph".

6bg6ga
05-30-2016, 06:32 AM
I'm just wondering how to score the shot. I've never seen scoring rings on chronographs

ukrifleman
05-30-2016, 07:35 AM
169163I managed to shoot my Chrony F1 with a gas check that came adrift and punched a hole in the LCD screen.

I sourced a replacement screen on e-bay for £20 and it is up and running again.

Much cheaper than paying the shipping costs back to the manufacturer for repair.

ukrifleman

Mavrick
05-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Hawkeye- Yes , it is true. They do charge. Last week, I was charged $45 by Oehler.
I am happy to say it wasn't me that did it. I had a new screen and diffuser in the kit, because I'd done it before.
I've been shooting AT mine for 30 years, so I guess three screens down is not a bad score.
I shoot an average of 200 rounds for 2 days per week.
Have fun,
Gene

AbitNutz
05-30-2016, 02:29 PM
169163I managed to shoot my Chrony F1 with a gas check that came adrift and punched a hole in the LCD screen.

I sourced a replacement screen on e-bay for £20 and it is up and running again.

Much cheaper than paying the shipping costs back to the manufacturer for repair.

ukrifleman

Gas check drifted off and did it? That's a wonderful excuse! If I ever shoot something (again) that would have been best if I hadn't, I'm going to use that...wonder if the cops would believe that?

alamogunr
05-30-2016, 02:39 PM
I didn't foresee such entertaining responses. Thanks.

jimb16
05-30-2016, 05:45 PM
Mine has suffered minor wounds three times. Recovery has been quick, but whenever I set it up now, the readout says "OH NO! Not you again!"

Thumbcocker
05-30-2016, 08:37 PM
when will this senseless slaughter end!

country gent
05-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Was testing some of the sabot shot gun slugs and got a sky screen housing with 1/2 a sabot. I did get a reading on the shot so sabot hit behind or after the slug. Ive heard of gas checks wads from shotguns, the card wads from BP loads, bullets and patches from muzzle loaders taking screens units out. Had a nut at the club take one of the difusser legs out trying to shoot thru mine brom a bench over.

AbitNutz
05-31-2016, 03:11 AM
Can't we all just get along...

Mica_Hiebert
05-31-2016, 06:19 AM
My brother and I went halves and got one of those rcbs ones that.looks like a bullet. First one didnt work out of the box. Replacement worked but have used it a hand full of times and he already had to tear it apart and re solder some wires... pretty sure I am going to shoot the crony but not by accident!

6bg6ga
05-31-2016, 06:19 AM
You do realize the idea is to hit the target not the chronograph?

dudel
05-31-2016, 07:23 AM
Is it true that they charge when they are wounded? I haven't shot mine yet but I have sent the top panels flying from the muzzle blast several times.

You should always go for the humane kill. Seeing a chrony lying on it side, with display flashing is just too sad for words.

Of course this could all be avoided by putting a target on the dang thing. Some folks couldn't hit a target on their best day.

Or take the Lee Trevino approach and tie a one iron to the chrony. Not even God can hit a one iron.

castaroo
05-31-2016, 07:24 AM
so how do taste mate?

murf205
05-31-2016, 11:37 AM
My brother and I went halves and got one of those rcbs ones that.looks like a bullet. First one didnt work out of the box. Replacement worked but have used it a hand full of times and he already had to tear it apart and re solder some wires... pretty sure I am going to shoot the crony but not by accident!

You're not the only one who feels that way about these RCBS chronos. I've heard more profanity over these than I have over ex wives!!

blue32
06-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Mine took a 230 gr golden saber at 5 yards after I had tested several cast of the same weight. It was towards the top of the faceplate and reminded me of Kurt Russel threatening to turn someone's head into a canoe. Luckily, I had read many stories of people shooting their chrono and instantly smiled when it occurred.

Don Fischer
06-04-2016, 09:39 AM
I don't use my chronograph a lot any more but in the past I did use it a lot. Kept reading about guy's shooting theirs and it got to me. I quit shooting groups through mine, I concentrate on getting the bullet through the screen's.

olafhardt
06-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Check out my signature line. Three feet with a 38. I was running a contest which I must update. To enter you must do something so stoopid that it is amusing. I don't know how to refer you to that post. The prize is 10,000 lube groves and a trip to the planet Uranus. The name is the Uranus award. I will ad the respondents to this post to those being considered. I have to get Myanus in gear because I just bought a new chronagraph.

flyingrhino
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
If you are hitting the sky screens you are aiming too high. I blew mine apart with one well placed shot from my 45.

Boolit_Head
06-06-2016, 02:23 PM
First thing I did before I even used my Chronograph was to get wooden dowels to hold the sky screen. They will shatter and limit some of the damage if they get hit. I keep a few extra in the box as well.

Shooter6br
06-06-2016, 04:07 PM
I gave my red model chrony away Got Pact 1 15 yrs ago still trouble free

mold maker
06-06-2016, 05:51 PM
I gave my red model chrony away Got Pact 1 15 yrs ago still trouble free

Me also. I couldn't afford it then and would sure hate to have to replace it now. The only time I use it now is to help work up a new load.

Freischütz
06-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Inever accidentallyshot my sky screens. However I have executed a couple of them thatdeserved to die.

TXGunNut
06-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Never seen a Chrony thread that wasn't good for a belly. Dunno what I'll do for fun with a Labradar. Mebbe draw a Jack-O-Lantern face on it this fall?

ascast
06-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I got my first ( and hope only) with a fiberwad and grease from a 38-55 BPC load. Destroyed the face plate/digital display. I bought a new one.
It has panels of plexy over the front now.

kayala
06-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Sigh, I've put 158 gr slug through the back sensor housing of my Chrony on the first outing. Luckily the sensor itself was alive so I've just made a plate out of sheet metal, bent it to hold what left of sensor housing in place and voila it still kicking :mrgreen:

Southern Son
06-08-2016, 03:32 AM
Mate, it was him or you, I'll back you with the cops................

As to the Uranus award, who has shot one, twice, one round right after the other..... Good group, but a 40gr Blitzking at over 4000fps did a bit of damage, the second one killed it.

fatnhappy
06-08-2016, 06:23 AM
An august club for certain.

bilco
06-08-2016, 07:44 AM
For this reason and how finicky light based chronys can be is why I decided to snag a magneto speed.

lentuk
06-09-2016, 12:20 AM
I shot my first Chrony with a wood shafted arrow testing a homemade longbow, been more careful since then but I guess there's always a chance.

CPL Lou
06-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Before I went back into the Army, I thought it would be a good idea to buy a sexy 300 Weatherby. You know, the one that makes deer fall dead at 1000 yards just by looking at the hapless animal through a Leupold scope ?
Well, I was shooting some handloads at the range and all of a sudden, my chrony decided to make a mad dash for safety, muzzle blast had it shaking ya know.
The poor guy took one through the boiler room. Fatal hit for sure.
Being the kind of guy that eats what he shoots (mostly), I took out my knife and started to skin the critter, and wouldn't you know it, GUTSHOT!
Oh well, skinned it anyway. Sent it back to Chrony for $10 off a new one.
It still sits in the box, shaking in fear, dreading the day that I decide to shoot some gas checked boolits past it.
Think I'll send it to therapy at the range this week, after all, it's been 9 years just trembling in fear.

CPL Lou

olafhardt
06-10-2016, 12:58 AM
I have thought about mounting mine.

flyingrhino
09-13-2016, 02:38 PM
When I shot my first Chrony I had to eat it. My Dad started me hunting when I was just big enough to carry a pop gun. Got my first Higgins 410 shotgun when I was in 4th grade. If it was a slow day of hunting, slogging through the snow, I'd ask him if I could shoot a sparrow. There were always plenty around in the corn fields. His answer was always "If you kill it, you eat it."

Got me a LabRadar now.

Doggonekid
09-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I have two RCBS Chrony's. The first one never gave me any trouble but I shoot it right in the head anyway. My second one has never given me any problems either. I store my new Chrony right next to my dead one. I hope my second one got the message loud and clear. The guy at RCBS just laughed at me and said it happens all the time. I think we are just the tip of the ice burg who will admit it. My new Chony is 15 years young now and I think he is starting to fear for his life too.

Tackleberry41
09-15-2016, 07:50 AM
I have only managed to hit the uprights a couple times. Now somebody I know, he about took the whole thing out, still works but it still has the scars.

No idea what he was thinking, if at all. He tried to shoot right handed over a chrony I had set up lefty, had his scope dialed all the way up. It was a good 6in from the sweet spot where it will read. Never offered anything, great guy. So needless to say any chrony shooting will be done by me from now on.

Its a funny thing, but of all the shooters and reloaders I know, not one owns a chronograph. One was telling me he had found his subsonic load for his 300AAC, really whats the velocity? Just a blank look.

OS OK
09-15-2016, 09:38 AM
It's hard to say no to someone who asks innocently to use the chrony...they are curious too I suppose.
I look them right in the eye, sometimes I'll reach up and touch their shoulder too if I'm not feeling his attention too strongly...

then I tell them this..."You shoot it, You bought it!....You savy?"

PS...I like your humor Doggonekid!

copdills
09-16-2016, 07:44 PM
hope you didn't kill it

Blackwater
09-17-2016, 04:52 PM
There are two kinds of people who own chronographs: 1.) Those who've shot one; and 2.) Those who are going to one day. There are no others. As humans, we seem dedicated to the proposition of learning the hard way so we never forget. Shooting a 2nd Chrono is rare, but even this happens. Ain't it funny how that works? :mrgreen:

OS OK
09-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Well, I shot mine years back but only grazed it so it's fine today...you don't think I'll ever hit her again...do you?

"Knock on Wood!''

Blackwater
09-18-2016, 09:43 AM
In your case, OS OK ..... it could happen! :bigsmyl2:

OS OK
09-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Oh my God Dennis, I've been 'identified' now and put in a box...might as well admit it, I'm a number 1 and 2 and now pending reclassification back to no. 1 status if I dare to ever chrono again...sufferin sasafrass...too much pressure!

Blackwater
09-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Pressure? Why? This is a big ol' boat we're floatin' in! No need to feel singled out at all. As long as man walks the earth, he's gonna' be fallible, and fallible is as fallible does, to paraphrase Forrest Gump. I felt awfully dumb after shooting mine, and wretched over it. Then, I just realized that I'd just been so focused on one thing, that I'd forgotten all the rest of the things I needed to be taking into consideration. And finally, I've actually learned to laugh about it. Like the injuns usta' say, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger." It also makes us smarter, and more careful, if we just let it.

G. K. Chesterton said angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly. Since I quit being so hard on myself, amazingly, I've become more at ease, better balanced and more consistently careful. But I have no illusions about my ever reaching perfection. I'm just "better" than I used to be, and not wretching over "the little things" helps a lot. And they're all "little things" so long as they don't end this life we live. I've been cheated, but I never let it get to me any more, and usually just laugh at it. If I ever shoot my chrono again, I'll probably be startled at first, but it won't be long before I laugh at myself for that again. I guess after all these years, I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm just not quite "perfect" .... yet. But I keep workin' on it!

mustanggt
09-19-2016, 11:44 PM
I shot my first chrony with a 250gr Keith boolit from a 44mag. Shot the eye out of the CEDII chrony. Now I have a LabRadar. Nothing left to shoot!!!

flyingrhino
09-20-2016, 01:41 PM
I shot my first chrony with a 250gr Keith boolit from a 44mag. Shot the eye out of the CEDII chrony. Now I have a LabRadar. Nothing left to shoot!!!

Got me a LabRadar too. If I shoot this I don't deserve to handle a gun. Although it looks like it would cook up better than the Chrony.

OS OK
09-20-2016, 03:08 PM
You Lab Radar guys don't forget the thread about 'accidental discharges'...give it some time, someone will come along and do it for you...they'll say..."Oooops, sorry!'

Dennis...I'm not sweating it anymore but I'm not so sure about the chrony...you oughta see her tremble when I'm standing in front of her! I dunnoh...at my age it might be my sight picture?

alamogunr
09-20-2016, 04:26 PM

I'm curious how you did that since the brain sits on the bench. I haven't shot the light sources yet but I will eventually get around to it.http://castboolits.gunloads.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAF4AYwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAMEBQYBB//EADMQAAIBAwMCBAUCBQUAAAAAAAECAwAEEQUhMRJREyJBYQYyc YGhFJEjQlKx0RUkM2Lx/8QAGAEAAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEDBAL/xAAiEQACAgIBBAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIRAyESEzJBYTFCUQT/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APaDQmiNCaYAGuGumuGgATSpGuZpAKlSzXM0wFXDSzmlSA4aE0 RoTQBylSpUATjQmumhNMATQs2KTHFQ7q5ESkk0gHJbhYxljiqL U/iq1s9gepjwo3Jqsv7ye/laKBuhR8z/AOKi21pHAxwnUx5YjdvvUZ5lHSLQwuW2Kb4s124P w00dPo0xC/gnNMJ8R/Fi eS0syueFff81MeWG1BkmeOOMDzZbimJLm360dJoisuekZ bB3IyKk88y3QgSbX4xukwNSspIO7lfL 42rR2Wrw3agow3968 1DUHuJxZWADOSC8qHIQfWntH0yfTgzJcsf6UPFUjnX2OJfzv6n pSyBhtRZrP6VqBkHS zjkVdo4YVe7M7VaHaVDmlQInmgaiagagBiZsAms1rVwWcRBsZ5 PYVf3jYQmsw6rcSSluerb6Co5Z8Y6LYocnsbECqFkTCgY/8AKqZrxtRmuNPgZrSbJWJgQWYhST1LyB7j9 Mta7du0n6DxfCWELLKR8wOQQ2PULjO3r081eWdpLa2yvcNHJed GGdFxxwozuQO5Oaio0rZdybdIoG0NpWaDxI4FaMI6ohZm3zk gb5QTvnB77DqmmYhWKNzsT0rgkYLEkEDkHIG/b71oLa1SG3YSyFp2Yu7N/MT29u1RpEw/Uw39KTkzpRRlkivNGCSQxiSN5v4hBGHLHYAen37n1xWjtLn9Tb hnARssMKwbGDg470pIUlVlIUg7FSMgjsRVTdyS2moRzGCVwi5i ZSojVfVSeFHHI3IHmGNl3aH2bL6IskqsNiPzWksZvEQGsxBLHc WqTK2Y5FDIRwR6fT71baLISpXJ2PrVcMt8WRzxtci zSoBxXa0mYszQNThptqBFff/8AE30rNKOkgrv1Z3PatVdp1RsPastGAi9EgOFP7VlzfKNWH4ZT w2K6lqk9zceCWhnCxq0Z5AyGztvvj12FVbal8TLqyaXJJZRXEi 9YKJlcc8nNa8RJCpwiqWfqJUDzHuaq5dJD6/DqrT4EUfR4XRkNsw bPv2oU15G4PwQ7fUryX4pudPuJEMEdsGChAPP0qSc8 prN3Gr37/C8k7XTrPHdhWfAU9PTxtWr1f4ftdSuxdpNNBOB0t4Zx1D3/tTL/DlqNI/00eJ4RcOzA Zj9ePSjlEOMjO/FAvbWCO/i1C5CzsB4QJUJ5c9/atRY6UbW1WJpGupFJZJZ93XIA2PpxRXelWV9Zw2d6jtHDjp8 DsOncj2qbHLAk4g/VIsuMiMuOoj6HeuXK1SO1Gm2yHpUE0OmW6XUTxyrGA4z6jvue3 5q10IATyAH7cYoVVxsHVsd9u1TdHjbxpGZQD3FLH32GTsaLccU qLppVsMRZHmhIozzQmuhDTrkVm9Qtzb3Lk/Ix6ge3etPUPU7I3UB8LAlXdc1HJG0VxSpmJ15LifTZEtpXjbpJ YL6j14GePQYyfWouk6kjFbK4ntvFEasjwn G2c5RSecBeR6DfergRGHybh1OGDd6hXGmWlxeJcyxBpF38wznt nvjtxvnms6aqmaGndol9JAw4we4oizAYDFs /NUVvFqsdxEk0lwsbYEjI/WeoAebJBxkltsAYA4ormK kTTV8a6IcD9SVwpGSM5ZeMAtt7c55fD2HL0TtT1CCziBkTqmf5 Iwenq3AyT/KMkZJ7 4qn07T57q7ke6d/DaTxJWGw61PylSCVI2G2MKo8zdVS7fQEa4We4lB2jJibDqWVek nzZ5H498EXcUSRKiI6gKOlRncAfWi1FaBJyewDGgByXHfmr3SL XwbUE5y56jnneoOm2Bu5A7EGFCMnHzHtWhKgbCu8Md2cZpaoax SoqVaTMTmoTRmgpiBroOK4aRNKgImpaTHfDrjbw5RwcbH61nbq 1uLQlbmLC h5H2Na5WINO5DqVdQQeQajLEnstHK0YToH9R27jiuFSx2I/etjJo9hIcmAKf hI/tQroenruYmb2Zyan0pFevEySpJkKoyx4Ubk1bWGi3ExD3ZaKP8 Aoz5m/wAVoIYLe1GIIUT6CuSSE11HD nEsz8ABEhjEcQCquwAppuaJjQmrpUQbsGlSpUxH//Z

Or maybe the light sources are what you are talking about.

mustanggt
09-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Yes, I'm talking about the optical eye out front of the bench. Not the brain on the bench.