PDA

View Full Version : John Needs Our Prayers

buckwheatpaul
05-26-2016, 07:50 AM
A very good friend of mine was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He told me that it is very bad and he is probably going to M.D. Anderson in Houston....John is one of those genuinely great men and a great leader. Please pray for grace, comfort and healing for him....

Father, I am coming to You to ask for healing for John B. He is a child of You who always does the right thing and is a great role model for others. He never complains; however, I am asking on his behalf for Your intervention in his serious bought with cancer. Father, You know the pain and fear associated with this devastating cancer. Please guide the doctors and health professionals that are treating John. Please calm John and his family and allow them see and attack this disease head-on. Please help John, his family, and friends to deal with this issue. Amen

Teddy (punchie)
05-26-2016, 08:14 AM
praying for John

Pine Baron
05-26-2016, 08:55 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring your divine healing to John, guide his doctors and his treatment. Please bring comfort and strength to him, his family and his friends. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

USMC87
05-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Heavenly Father we ask that You will heal and comfort John according to Your great mercy and grace, Give those the knowledge to treat him to the best of their ability. Amen!

MrWolf
05-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Prayers sent for John

jmort
05-26-2016, 09:41 AM
Praying for John and his family. May his health be restored.

Boaz
05-26-2016, 10:05 AM
GOD please be with Paul's friend and provide the help and healing he needs . Help his family too Lord , stay with them all . Restore him Lord , strengthen him . Help him back to good health .In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
05-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Lord this is one of those cancers that must have the touch of your hand and we pray for John that he be touched bby your healing hand. lord guide the doctors to your direction for his care or touch him and let him be healed.
in Jesus name
amen

Bodydoc447
05-26-2016, 06:46 PM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
05-26-2016, 08:54 PM
Prayers up here. God bless him. And BTW, we have a woman in our church, about age 50 or so, who has had pancreatic cancer for a good number of years now - about 15 years, IIRC. And when she was diagnosed, she determined she would NOT take the chemo and radiation treatments. She knew her chances were slim, but she was NOT going to put herself through what chemo was back then, or the radiation, either, and just reconciled herself that she'd not be long for this world. But she prayed, and prayed very earnestly, and let folks know she was going to pray herself through it or die in the process of trying. She's still alive and hobbling around with her cane, and was supposed to have been dead at least 13 years ago if not more.

We can't understand why God heals this one and not another. We just don't have access to all the factors involved like He does. But he DID tell us He'd hear our prayers, and WOULD answer them. So I'll be praying for another great healing in John's case. Anyone Paul vouches for I'm very happy to pray for. Then it's always up to the Master, and I pray it'll be another good example of his Goodness, Love and Power.

Hickok
05-29-2016, 07:30 AM
Amen to the above prayers.

square butte
05-29-2016, 08:09 AM
Prayers sent up for John

Boaz
05-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Bless John with your healing Lord . Guide him and his family , be with them . Please restore his health . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

buckwheatpaul
05-29-2016, 10:04 PM
Guys keep the prayers commin' has appointment with oncologist this next week.....thanks for the prayers so far but this will be a long haul deal......

Father, as John goes to see the oncologist please give the doctor the wisdom to know how to treat him. Father, please calm John and his wife's fears and grant him the peace that comes from being pain free. Father, I know we are asking for a lot but we know that You can do what mere man is incapable of. Father, I give You all the glory and please grant this request. Amen

jcren
05-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Prayers sent

Artful
05-30-2016, 10:47 PM
Praying for John and all his family and friends.
Please restore his health and vigor.

Boaz
05-31-2016, 06:57 AM
Hear our prayers for John Lord and consider him . Give him healing and peace in his time of need here . Be with us as we ask your help in his cause . Thank you Lord . In your name I ask it . Amen

Pine Baron
05-31-2016, 09:32 AM
^^Amen^^

daniel lawecki
05-31-2016, 08:58 PM
prayers sent

Blackwater
05-31-2016, 09:13 PM
Prayers still going on for him and family.

AzElkhunter
06-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Look into all natural treatment. Look up IBC Hospital
Or Alivizatos treatment, it is done at IBC hospital in Tirana Mexico. I have been there and is great treatment rather than chemo or radiation
Prayers to John an family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lightload
06-03-2016, 07:31 PM
M.D. Anderson has the nation's best success for treating cancer.

w5pv
06-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
06-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Help John Lord . Help him find doctors that work through you to help him . Be with him and give him your help , sustain this servant in his time of need . Be with him . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
06-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Prayers continue. Amen

buckwheatpaul
06-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Already men and women, spoke with John and he has a appointment with a cancer surgeon in Dallas. He was referred by a friend that was given up for dead due to cancer issues and this physician pulled him through. John wants a second opinion and he said that if this doctor can not do anything for him then he is going fishing in Colorado with his son for a week and then he is off to M.D. Anderson in Houston. Fellows and ladies, John is a great person who always goes the extra mile for others. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks in advance.....and keep 'ah prayin'!

Father, John is trusting in You. He is walking with You and I am asking that You come to his aide. Father, John needs Your attention and as a faithful follower of You, I am asking that You guide him, walk with him, and heal him. Father, You can do all and I give You all the praise. AMEN

Boaz
06-09-2016, 06:01 AM
Be with John Lord . Help his doctors and work through them in effecting a cure for him . Be with his family , guide strengthen and comfort them that they might help John and each other . Thank you Lord . Amen

WRideout
06-09-2016, 06:53 AM
Father, we ask your blessing and healing for John. Lift him up, and also his family and all those who love him.

Wayne

Blackwater
06-09-2016, 07:04 AM
Lord, be with your servant John and his family. Thou are the Great Physician, and have power over cancer and everything else. Speak to his doctors and bless their efforts on his behalf. Reach down your mighty hand and heal John. Show thy boundless mercy in this case we pray, and heal him with thy loving Grace. Give him yet a while longer, Lord. Humbly we pray in the name of Christ our Lord. Amen.

Pine Baron
06-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Heavenly Father, please guide John to the path of healing that only You can provide. Give comfort to his family. Bless the doctors and caregivers that would attend and assist him. In Jesus name. Amen