PDA

View Full Version : Rhino revolver

clodhopper
05-24-2016, 05:49 PM
Does any body have one?
Are they any good?

Blackwater
05-24-2016, 05:55 PM
I have a friend who is part owner of the LGS, and he got one and converted it to 10mm. auto. Sometimes I think he's got 10mm on the brain? But he really liked it at the time (within the past year), but I haven't heard him mention it lately. Good guy, young but knowledgeable and learning every day. Wish I could help more. At least he liked it for a while that I know of.

clodhopper
05-24-2016, 07:23 PM
Thanks, They seem so cool, then upon arrival at local gun store the sticker shock, now I wonder if they are still in production.

Tom W.
05-24-2016, 07:40 PM
Smoothest DA I've ever fired. Ugly, but then again if you are looking down the sights the ugly gets hidden. No, I don't own one. Someone at the range let me fire his.

Dpmsman
05-24-2016, 10:37 PM
A friend of mine just bought 2 on clearance from Sportsmans website for around $500. They were both chambered in 40 s&w though. I haven't seen or shot them yet so I can't give an opinion. He seem to like them though.

Dryball
05-25-2016, 12:34 AM
I've had two. Always wanted a 6" but got the 4" first. Sold the 4 to get the 6. I like both of them but love the 6. My suggestion is get the one you want first and be done. The only thing/concern depends on your grip. You can't use a thumbs forward grip...ya sorta have to use the weak hand wrap around. It is smooth as all get out and it the easiest shooting wheel gun I have. I haven't shot a lot of cast but it shoots boolets and bullets very well. The yoke seems thin and flimsy but hasn't been a problem...why would someone want to pound on the yoke anyhow? I've had one for 5 years or so and have no plans to get rid of it. Currently I have a micro-dot on mine and use it for hunting.

clodhopper
05-25-2016, 01:18 AM
Thanks for the responses, I have a chance to buy one on clearance, didn't want a troublesome lemon.

Ramjet-SS
05-25-2016, 02:08 PM
I have owned 3 different ones in 357.

Very reliable.
Very easy to shoot.
Very accurate.
Pretty easy to conceal.
Expensive
Complex
Ugly(different)
Worth the money and investment.