PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for May 22, 2016

buckwheatpaul
05-22-2016, 07:42 AM
Father, As I come to You, I want to give You all the praise for all that You do for us. Quite often we do not even recognize that You have intervened on our behalf until after something has happened. Please walk with and protect our service men and women, our first responders, and our population. Protect us from the evil that daily surrounds us and give us the strength to face this evil head on and to be victorious. Father, we have a large number of members, member family members, and friends that are sick and ailing. Please wrap Your loving arms around them and carry them through their illnesses. Lastly, give us the grace that we need but not always deserve. Make us aware of how powerful You are and how grateful we need to be for your love, protection, and grace. In Your name I pray. AMEN

Pine Baron
05-22-2016, 07:44 AM
Amen.

Boaz
05-22-2016, 07:45 AM
Father, As I come to You, I want to give You all the praise for all that You do for us. Quite often we do not even recognize that You have intervened on our behalf until after something has happened. Please walk with and protect our service men and women, our first responders, and our population. Protect us from the evil that daily surrounds us and give us the strength to face this evil head on and to be victorious. Father, we have a large number of members, member family members, and friends that are sick and ailing. Please wrap Your loving arms around them and carry them through their illnesses. Lastly, give us the grace that we need but not always deserve. Make us aware of how powerful You are and how grateful we need to be for your love, protection, and grace. In Your name I pray. AMEN

Amen .
Thank you Paul .

Preacher Jim
05-22-2016, 08:08 AM
May He bless all of you today as you have blessed me. Thank you Paul

square butte
05-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Great prayer Paul - Thank you and Amen

USMC87
05-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Amen Paul!

WRideout
05-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Amen.
Wayne

Blackwater
05-22-2016, 04:14 PM
Amen, Paul, and thanks, particularly with regard to our troops. They are now led by one who'd regard them not as men and women and citizens, but as chaff, to be spent and destroyed on a whim, or in support of principles not of Thine own. Lord, these people need prayer and Thy Love and Deliverance SO often, today. Thank You for caring for them, and delivering them whenever and wherever You can. They display enough commitment to lay their lives on the line for what we once were. I pray You would protect them, and deliver them from evil. Amen.

EMC45
05-22-2016, 08:18 PM
Couldn't have prayed it any better brother. Amen.

shoot-n-lead
05-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Amen.

castalott
05-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Big Amen! Well Done!