PDA

View Full Version : where on the internet do i sell a modern inline muzzleloader?

johnson1942
05-20-2016, 07:48 PM
castboolits is mostly for more traditional sidelocks and it is the only web site i talk and read post on. i aquired a new cva stainless optima pistol in 50 cal 1/28 twist. i can never leave as is so this is what i did to it. i had a skeleton stock made for it and bolted on. very strong and nice. goes to the shoulder just perfect. i installed a dead mule to the front stock just under the barrel. i cut off the muzzle a little to take out the recessed easy load area a recrowned the muzzle better than new. i installed a blackhorn 209 breech plug so that powder can be used. i put high scope mounts on it instead of the lowmounts it had. i installed a nice clear solid 9 power scope on it. i made up 200 200 grain .458 bullets swaged by me for it. i bought 200 mmp orange sabots for same. sighted it in off a rest with 100 to 120 grains of triple 7 and of a rest at 50 yards keeps a one hole group. this thing points and shoots beyond belief and looks like a uzi. it is 100 percent legal and again i have way too many guns and now that im done with it it will hang on the gun hooks in my gun room. im selling off alot of my muzzleloaders and just sold another honey today. this one goes also and some one would think it is their dream hunting gun. shoots as far as a rifle and easier to carry. again where on the internet would i find a site that goes for something like this, as most here are side lock men and women. ask any body that knows me about my work, its the best. help me out you people who cruise the internet way more than i do. someone wants this gun out their, i just need to find them. johnson 1942.

M-Tecs
05-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Doug's message board. http://dougsmessageboards.proboards.com/

Squeeze
05-20-2016, 08:34 PM
or try http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/forum/

bubba.50
05-20-2016, 10:43 PM
here, frontier muzzleloading, gunbroker, in parts on evil-bay to name a few

johnson1942
05-20-2016, 11:52 PM
thanks guys, johnson 1942