PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
05-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Thank you for today Lord . Be with us as we try to serve you . Renew us with your will and guide us . Make known to each of us what you would have done to honor you . Draw us closer and give us strength through you as a group to hold up your name . Help us make good decisions and avoid distraction . Be with us and keep us , protect our family . Thank you for being in our lives . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

buckwheatpaul
05-18-2016, 07:10 AM
As I begin my daily walk with God, I appreciate your post because we do need HIS help and direction. Thanks Boaz!

Preacher Jim
05-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Lord, please keep our feet one step behind yours today. We tend to get distracted with the things and forget who we are following today. Help us to hear your directions and accomplish your will as we go through this day. Lead us to someone who you want us to share with in your name. Help us to remember to honor our families and you in all today.
Amen

Blackwater
05-18-2016, 07:28 AM
Amen. One day, we'll all stop having todays because we'll have passed from this life, and gone on to the next. While we're here, many opportunities await us every day. May God help us deal with these.

square butte
05-18-2016, 07:43 AM
Amen and Amen

Pine Baron
05-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Amen. Thanks, Boaz.

jrdztech
05-19-2016, 01:06 PM
Amén amén brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk