PDA

View Full Version : Who has Lee 340gr 45-70 molds in stock?

Fish_N_Russ
05-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Seems like just about everyone I want to order from is on backorder on these for a while....any suggestions? Anyone have a used set (either single or double mold) they want to sell? :-D
thanks
Russ

IcerUSA
05-14-2008, 01:54 AM
try here : http://www.natchezss.com/brand.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=LE&category=0&prodID=LEE90373

Fish_N_Russ
05-14-2008, 01:43 PM
thanks, I never thought of Natchez

IcerUSA
05-15-2008, 01:31 AM
10ring didn't even list it , so I just went there and they had them , not bad for a second try .

Keith

mooman76
05-15-2008, 10:14 PM
I was in the same delema last mont but with different Lee moulds. A B-day comming up and I wanted to get myself something. Every Mould I wanted was backordered. I ended up getting them from Nachez. I used to order from them when I first started but since started getting my stuff from Midway. Nothin against Nachez but their web site has much to be desired and the bigest thing was they don't give me the shipping options Midway does. I took me 2 weeks to get my orders because of the UPS route that is used and I get Midway in 4 days. The price is about the same at Midway, maybe a few cents more per item but I like getting my stuff right away.
I did end up getting my stuff from Natchez because they were the only ones that had it and at a great price.