PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for myself

USMC87
05-12-2016, 07:38 PM
I am requesting your prayers on my behalf, March 28th of 2015 I had my gall bladder removed. Before I was having a lot of belching and the pain from the gall bladder, After having it removed I was still belching a lot and got sick stomach even after taking Generic Prilosec. My symptoms got better and I passed it off but since last year I have had 2 bouts with this. I have been dealing with it this time for 3 weeks and it is surely aggravating, I get pulsating sensations in my esophogus, A knot feeling in my throat until I belch and relieve it but it is pretty constant at times. The belching often has weird gurgling sounds, I go to the Doctor on 5-20-16. My brother is an MD and told me last year that the belching may be worse after gall bladder removal. Please pray for this to subside and to have a simple cure or treatment, Craig.

jonp
05-12-2016, 07:48 PM
done. Prayers

MrWolf
05-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Prayers sent. Hang in there.

Hogdaddy
05-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Sent your way,, God bless ; )
H/D

square butte
05-12-2016, 08:19 PM
My prayers are with you for a simple solution and healing of your issue

smokeywolf
05-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Sounds like a job for a gastroenterologist. Not the same, but experience in our family with gall bladder trouble and emergency removal.

jcren
05-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Prayers sent. I know your pain, I still have reflux after gall bladed removal.

Blackwater
05-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Prayers up for you. What docs can do today is often amazing, but we forget if you've got something that's out of the ordinary, and not a fixture in the routine of the docs and ins. companies, it can be like pulling teeth to get an accurate diagnosis and help. But God's healing hand can cure ANYTHING, whether we even have a name for it or not. That's the wonder of it all.

trails4u
05-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Prayers up, USMC.

FWIW - My bride went through a very long bout of similar symptoms, eventually leading to a gallbladder removal as well. Didn't change much....but changes in her diet ended up being the ticket. Have you thought about gluten sensitivity? Might be worth looking into....it sure changed her (our) world for the better!

God speed!

Trails.

Treetop
05-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Prayers OTWU (on the way up) for you, Craig!

Semper Fi, Treetop

rancher1913
05-12-2016, 11:25 PM
had my gallbladder out a couple of years ago, have to watch what I eat now, greasy food go right through me now. maybe your problems are more diet then medical, lets hope so anyway.

TXGunNut
05-13-2016, 12:03 AM
Sending my prayers and some advice (reinforcing what you've probably already received). Keep your chin up, listen to your doctor. If you don't like what you hear ask for a referral from him or your brother. Read up on your condition so you can ask intelligent questions and keep your doc from having to start from square one.
Don't know how old you are but I suspect you're learning if you don't know it already: getting old ain't for sissies. Hang tough, Marine. You've been thru worse.

shoot-n-lead
05-13-2016, 01:27 AM
Prayer sent.

From personal experience, I cut a lemon, squeeze the juice into a glass , fill the remainder of the glass with warm tap water and drink it...every morning. It has done wonders for my reflux type symptom. Lemon juice is very alkaline and helps to neutralize stomach acid. At any rate, one of the single best things that I have ever started doing.

http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/4-reasons-drink-hot-lemon-water-every-morning

Hickok
05-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Praying for you brother, in the name of Christ Jesus.

Pine Baron
05-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Prayer sent for relief and healing.

Boaz
05-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Craig I have prayed , I'll continue to . I truly hope your problem gets resolved quickly .

w5pv
05-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Prayers sent,Amen

JonB_in_Glencoe
05-15-2016, 10:17 AM
thoughts and Prayers sent

castalott
05-15-2016, 10:24 AM
Sincere Prayers for Health and Healing, Faith and Wellness....

sparky45
05-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Prayers up, USMC.

FWIW - My bride went through a very long bout of similar symptoms, eventually leading to a gallbladder removal as well. Didn't change much....but changes in her diet ended up being the ticket. Have you thought about gluten sensitivity? Might be worth looking into....it sure changed her (our) world for the better!

God speed!

Trails.

Trails is possibly on to something here. Another possibility is that you have H pylori as a problem. It's a bacteria that's easily treated and will stop your symptoms if it happens to be the cause. It's very common and does reoccur from time to time. Continued prayers!!

Ken in Iowa
05-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Dear Lord, I pray for a simple resolution of my brothers discomfort.

Amen

jmort
05-15-2016, 10:30 AM
Praying for the restoration of your health my Brother. My wife had her gall bladder removed and avoids excess fat/grease and also avoids gluten due to Celiac disease.

buckwheatpaul
05-15-2016, 02:35 PM
Father, Craig is in need of Your special attention. He is suffering from stomach ailments that are causing him discomfort. Please guide the doctor he sees on May 20th to a positive settlement. Father, please take Craig's pain away and restore him to good health. Father Craig does Your work and prays and holds up others in need of Your help.....please come to his aid and restore him......Amen