PDA

View Full Version : Update on Niece

Ole Joe Clarke
05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
I posted a praise report earlier for God's goodness for my Niece, Lexie.

She needs continual prayer, we finally heard the diagnosis. She has Autoimmune Encephalitis, which (if I understood the face book post), the bodies immune system gets confused and attacks the brain, thinking there is a tumor or other problem. She is 16 years old, a fine Christian girl that needs a miracle from God. I believe in miracles, if I didn't I wouldn't pray for her.

Lexie is in Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX, and I know she, her Mother and Dad, and all her family appreciate you continued prayers.

Thank you,

Have a blessed day,

Leon

Pine Baron
05-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring healing to Lexie. Please bless this child and allow your Glory and Mercy to prevail. In Jesus name . Amen.

Preacher Jim
05-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Lord you knew that child before she was formed in the womb, so Lord we are asking you to correct this problem and bring healing to Lexie this is one of those situations when we know that only You Lord can give the wisdom to heal this child. we ask for your grace and mercy to be pored out to heal her;
in Jesus name
Amen

Blackwater
05-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the update, Leon. Prayers will continue until we hear she's healed. Thanks for keeping us posted here. We can direct our prayers more accurately and aptly when we know more about what's going on with her. Nothing pulls the heartstrings like one of our young ones fighting something like this. Now let me go render up a prayer specifically for this young lady. Thanks.

buckwheatpaul
05-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Father, I come to You to ask that you intervene into the serious AE illness of Lexie. Please whisper into the doctors and nurses ears that are caring for her and lead them to a solution and heal this young lady. Father remove any fog and concern and allow Lexie, her parents, and the doctors to approach the solution that You want for her. In Your Name I pray. Amen

garym1a2
05-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Prayers sent

USMC87
05-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Heavenly Father we come bringing Lexie before Your high and holy throne, Father you know the condition before we ask but we ask You to work in her illness. We ask You to strengthen her body so she can fight the invaders, We ask that You will comfort her and her family as the burden is heavy. We know You are the only one who can heal and we ask that You heal this young lady and she can come forth washed clean from her illness. In Jesus name we pray Amen!

Prairie Girl
05-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Lord, please help this young girl. She is, from what I hear, a great young girl, and I hope that she recovers from this terrible disease. I pray that she has a long lived life throughout her years. Please help her and her family through this difficult time that they are going through. Please help this young girl to remain strong not only physically but also in her faith in You, Lord. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

DLCTEX
05-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Lord touch her!

jcren
05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Prayers sent

Bodydoc447
05-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Prayers sent

shoot-n-lead
05-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Prayer sent.

Teddy (punchie)
05-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Praying for your Daughter Lexie Lord that she be healed, In Jesus Name ask.

Ole Joe Clarke
05-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Another update: Prayers have been answered! Lexie is going home! She is still a sick young lady, but evidently much better. The family is getting Doctor appointments and treatment schedules arranged before leaving Houston for Louisiana.

Please continue to pray for her complete recovery, and for strength and direction for her parents.

God bless all of you that are praying for her.

Leon

Blackwater
05-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Joe, that's GREAT news! In all honesty, I didn't expect her to be coming home this soon. Prayers continue for a full healing. We can't let this young lady down. Praise be to our Lord for this, and for what He yet can and we pray will do!

Hickok
05-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Amen to all the prayers. Lord Jesus, we stand together as one, praying for this dear girl.

Pine Baron
05-13-2016, 08:21 AM
All glory to God.
Please, Lord, continue the recovery and healing for Lexie. Provide strength and guidance to her parents. In Jesus name. Amen

rl69
05-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Amen!!!