PDA

View Full Version : a Prayer Request

square butte
05-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Well - I've got a knee that is not on a good trajectory. Old injury with 40 or so years of wear and tear added on top of that. All you old guys know the story. I am headed to the Orthopedist on Wed. to see what he can do for me. I am asking for a bit of prayer that I get to the right guy - Which is easier sad than done around here - And that the fix will be an easy one. Not looking for medical advice - Just a little prayer. I know who the true healer is. Thank you.

Ken in Iowa
05-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Lord, lead my brother to cross paths with a doctor who can serve his needs. May the fix be quick and gentle. In Jesus name, amen.

Wayne Smith
05-09-2016, 12:50 PM
amen and amen

Teddy (punchie)
05-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Praying for you !!

Pine Baron
05-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Heavenly Father, please guide square butte in his search for healing. Please bless and guide his doctor in finding the best course of treatment. In Jesus name, Amen.

Blackwater
05-09-2016, 04:18 PM
I think a number of us can identify, Square. Will be praying for you. They're really doing some wonderful things with knees today. My DIL's father just had surgery on his, and he's as good as ever after what was really a pretty brief recuperation. The key seems to be following Dr's orders in the recuperation period. He tried to exceed what he was told because he's a pretty tough ol' bird, and likes to bull his way through things he doesn't want to contend with, but he quickly realized this wasn't one of the times he could get away with that, ad settled into the prescribed routine exactly as outlined. He's getting around great now. Just saw him yesterday at our Mothers Day get-together, and he was chugging along like a steam locomotive. I wish you well.

Boaz
05-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Lord be with and help square butte as he gets help with his knee problem . Guide his doctor to recommend and effect a good outcome to his situation . Let this be resolved quickly Lord with your guidance . Thank you for always being with us and taking care of us . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

jcren
05-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Prayer sent

Preacher Jim
05-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Lord please keep your hand on our brother and you guide him in his search for the right doctor, heal and strenthen him.

USMC87
05-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Heavenly Father we ask You to guide and direct in this case, That the right Doctor gives the right diagnosis and treatment. Be with the one requesting prayer to be open minded and to ask the right questions. Amen!

Bodydoc447
05-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Prayers sent

Hickok
05-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Amen.

Square Butte, I know what you are going through, as I have a knee that needs surgery, just trying to wait until I can retire.

buckwheatpaul
05-12-2016, 07:04 AM
Father, I pray that You guide the doctor that is seeing square butte about his knee problem. Send him to the right doctor who has the right path to send him down for recovery. Father, guide square butte to good health and allow him to recover from the injuries he suffered many many years ago. Amen

square butte
05-15-2016, 08:52 AM
I appreciate everyone's prayers. Just an update. The ortho doc I saw thinks I probably have a damaged meniscus - But wanted an MRI. So I had that last Friday. Have another appointment with the ortho doc on Wed to see what the MRI says - and what might be done. I would like to be able to go up and down stairs again without feeling like I was being hit with a ball peen hammer behind the knee cap. Thanks again men for your prayers.

Boaz
05-15-2016, 09:28 AM
I literally feel your pain . My right knee is about shot , dread going up steps or stepping up on a curb . It will slow you down . More prayer coming for a quick and good resolution for you .

w5pv
05-15-2016, 10:00 AM
I was going to suggest that you go to a Dr that is into sports knee repair but since you have a Dr prayers sent for you