PDA

View Full Version : Fort McMurray Alberta

crazyhunter
05-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just want to throw out prayers for those affected by the devastation that happened in Fort McMurray Alberta as a wild fire took out a large part of the city this week. Everyone was evacuated safely, but the aftermath will be years in rebuilding. We are thankful that family and friends are safe and that communities are coming together in this time of need.

Pastor Rick aka 'crazyhunter'

Pine Baron
05-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Heavenly Father, please bless those affected with, strength , resolve and courage. Thank you for guiding the First responders and all that assisted those in need. In Jesus name Amen.

Blackwater
05-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Amen. I've known a number of folks who've been burned out, and it was always awful. You never really know or value all you have until it's ALL gone! And at least they had a big community, family, friends and churches around them to help. In this case, it's ALL gone - no "support systems" left at all to help! Prayers up for them. I have a friend up there not too far from them, and he's reporting that it's worse even than the news is reporting. I'm just glad they survived it. A real raging forest fire is a force of nature that has to be seen to be believed! May God provide and protect them! Prayers up here.

Boaz
05-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Lord please help all involved in this time of trouble . Help the people that lived there and the folks trying to help them . Be with all of them Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

USMC87
05-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Heavenly Father we ask that You will look in on this situation and provide the resources needed to those affected. We ask you to comfort those who have lost their homes and belongings, We ask that those affected look only to You for help and strength. Amen.

crazyhunter
05-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Thank you for your prayers. There was a little rain this morning and the fire isn't getting any bigger but is still out of control. Thankfully most of the infrastructure is in tact and assessments are being made to see how soon residents can return. It's going to be a long haul for a number of people.

big bore 99
05-09-2016, 02:01 AM
Prayers sent.

WRideout
05-09-2016, 06:27 AM
Lord we ask your blessing upon those who are affected by this disaster, and ask for your protection for all firefighters and public safety workers. Amen.

Wayne