PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

shoot-n-lead
04-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Guys, I am asking for you all to please say a prayer for my sister. She has been in renal failure for about 3yrs and has had medical issues that have kept her from being eligible for a kidney transplant. She was almost ready to be put on the list and has had more issues that threaten to delay it, again. She is a Christian and that is of tremendous benefit to her...but she is kind of down and out...I guess it would be accurate to say that she is in despair. Anyway, would y'all please add her to your prayer list and ask that GOD lift her up and provide what she needs...and also ask that he help me to be the GODLY brother to her, that I should be.

Thanks

Jimmy

DLCTEX
04-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Lord bless her and this family.

Hickok
04-25-2016, 07:37 PM
Father God, we ask you in faith to provide a miracle and healing for this your daughter in Christ. Lift up her spirit with hope and give her peace in her heart, in knowing that you are her care giver and provider. In Christ Jesus name we pray amen.

Preacher Jim
04-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Lord Jesus please comfort Jimmys sister help her through this time of waiting for help. You are able to help her or heal her and we are praying that your grace will be with her to see her throughout this time.
In Jesus name
Amen

USMC87
04-25-2016, 09:20 PM
She along with the family will be put on my prayer list.

pcolapaddler
04-25-2016, 09:30 PM
Praying that you and your sister will find comfort, strength and joy in the midst of this storm.

Boaz
04-25-2016, 10:00 PM
Lord help Jimmy's sister . Please restore her , please improve her life and health Lord . Please be with her and her family as they work through this . Be with them and help them . Please show Jimmy what you would have him do to comfort and help his sister . Please give guidance and strength to all . Help her Lord please . I ask it in your holy name . Amen

castalott
04-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Faith, Hope, Patience, Understanding , and Help...Our Sister needs your Help, Lord....Please Raise Her Up....

jcren
04-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Prayers sent. God bless.

shoot-n-lead
04-26-2016, 01:36 AM
Thanks guys...I certainly appreciate it and I will let her know and she will be grateful, also.

Pine Baron
04-26-2016, 08:14 AM
Lord help Jimmy's sister . Please restore her , please improve her life and health Lord . Please be with her and her family as they work through this . Be with them and help them . Please show Jimmy what you would have him do to comfort and help his sister . Please give guidance and strength to all . Help her Lord please . I ask it in your holy name . Amen

Amen.

w5pv
04-26-2016, 09:29 AM
Prayers sent

Bodydoc447
04-26-2016, 04:59 PM
prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
04-26-2016, 07:18 PM
Heavenly Father, as we wind down this day I ask that You give extra attention to Jimmy's sister. Please guide her physicians in such a way that they can heal her and get her on the transplant list. Father, she needs Your special attention. She is very sick and for her to be able to be placed on the list she has to have a certain level of healing. Please grant this request and move her physicians and health providers to coordinate their efforts to succeed. AMEN

William Yanda
04-26-2016, 07:25 PM
Father God, we ask you in faith to provide a miracle and healing for this your daughter in Christ. Lift up her spirit with hope and give her peace in her heart, in knowing that you are her care giver and provider. In Christ Jesus name we pray amen.

Amen!

Blackwater
04-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Prayers up for Jimmy's sister. She's sorely tested, and I pray for a healing miracle for her.

Boaz
04-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Heavenly Father, as we wind down this day I ask that You give extra attention to Jimmy's sister. Please guide her physicians in such a way that they can heal her and get her on the transplant list. Father, she needs Your special attention. She is very sick and for her to be able to be placed on the list she has to have a certain level of healing. Please grant this request and move her physicians and health providers to coordinate their efforts to succeed. AMEN

Thank you Paul . Amen