PDA

View Full Version : with a heavy heart

castalott
04-25-2016, 09:15 AM
With a heavy heart I ask you to pray for my good friend Billy Mosely. A Good and Godly man, he has been diagnosed with a fast cancer in both lungs. He is in a tough spot...

Your Sincere Prayers would be Greatly Appreciated.

Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Love, Mercy, Faith, Forgiveness, Courage, Strength, and Salvation....

Dale

Artful
04-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Sending prayers for Billy - may God bless him with a full recovery and his doctors with the knowledge to help him beat his cancer.

Boaz
04-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Sending prayers for Billy - may God bless him with a full recovery and his doctors with the knowledge to help him beat his cancer.

Amen .

Der Gebirgsjager
04-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Done.

Pine Baron
04-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Heavenly Father, please Bless Billy Mosely, his family and friends with the strength and courage to face and deal with this cancer. Guide the physicians in their actions and treatments. Provide comfort to all. In Jesus name. Amen

Hickok
04-25-2016, 10:29 AM
Heavenly Father, please Bless Billy Mosely, his family and friends with the strength and courage to face and deal with this cancer. Guide the physicians in their actions and treatments. Provide comfort to all. In Jesus name. AmenAmen.

Preacher Jim
04-25-2016, 11:44 AM
Lord you are the God of the impossible, You Father can do all things if it be your will. We lift our prayers together to your throne of grace asking you to help Billy in this time of need for healing. We ask your grace and mercy to flow to Billy as only you can.
Amen

edler7
04-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Prayers for Billy to have the strength and serenity he needs in this time of trouble.

USMC87
04-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Heavenly Father we come to You today bringing Billy and all his family to You in earnest prayer, We ask You to speak to Billy and give him peace and comfort to bear this illness and to give his family the resources they need to help him. We ask that we will continue to look to You for our every need and to know the answer to our prayers is according to Your will, In Jesus name, Amen!

Blackwater
04-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Prayers up here. This is a really tough spot, and we all have our time. I don't not have faith that he can be healed, but if it's his time, I'll also be praying for an easy passing and for the family as well. It's tough when the really good ones face things like this, but I guess that's what friends are for, isn't it? They're doing some really amazing things with chemo and other treatments now, and I'll be praying for a total healing. It really DOES happen, and today more than ever before. May God and his doctors work together to heal this good man, and thanks for letting us know.

rl69
04-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Prayers sent

DLCTEX
04-25-2016, 07:27 PM
Prayers sent. I hate cancer!

Pumpkinheaver
04-25-2016, 08:18 PM
Prayers

garym1a2
04-25-2016, 08:34 PM
I pray for him. As one that has fought cancer since November I recommend getting the best doctor/cancer center you can. I love the Mayro in Jax, but their are many other good ones.

castalott
04-25-2016, 09:11 PM
I sat with Billy for an hour today. He said he has had a talk with the 'Man upstairs' and is ready for whatever is God's Will. He is doing a 'last ditch' procedure starting tomorrow with ( I think) one of the top ten cancer doctors in the USA.

He has more courage in his little finger than I in my entire body.

Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Love, Mercy, Strength, Hope, Faith, Wisdom, Understanding, Help, and Good Outcome. Please Lord...Be with your Good and Faithful Servant Billy....

Dale

pcolapaddler
04-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Prayers for your friend and family.

castalott
04-25-2016, 09:27 PM
An insight for you to understand. 20 Years ago Billy and I went shooting at my old place and my old dog 'Puppy' came running up. ( The guy who bought the place insisted she stay as it was her home.)
She was old and you could look at her and know her days were numbered.

I hugged that Faithful old dog and said, "Well done Good and Faithful Servant."

Billy looked at me and said... "I hope God says that to me someday...."

That's the kind of guy Billy is...

Dale

codgerville@zianet.com
04-25-2016, 09:37 PM
Done.

Boaz
04-25-2016, 10:09 PM
Lord be with Billy in this hard time . Let the doctors to work through you for healing . Guide them and help Billy and his family . Thank you Lord . In yor name I ask it . Amen

jcren
04-26-2016, 12:04 AM
Prayers sent

gandydancer
04-26-2016, 12:13 AM
prayers sent.

smoked turkey
04-26-2016, 12:17 AM
.."Prayers sent. I hate cancer!"..
I have so many good friends who have or have fallen to cancer. Thankfully as believers they are now with the Lord and the earthly fight is over for them. We who believe that way know that our saved loved ones are better off, but it is still hard to watch them suffer and have to leave us before we are ready for them to go. I also have several good friends who are now cancer free as the Lord has healed them perhaps by a miracle or He has worked through the medical community.
Lord I ask that you work in behalf of Billy and that you as the Great Physician restore him to full health and strength. Amen.
castalott I know that you know this but you are being a great support to Billy and you are doing just what you should be doing for him. Praise the Lord for good friends like you.

Pine Baron
04-26-2016, 08:23 AM
Fervent prayers sent. Amen

Bodydoc447
04-26-2016, 05:01 PM
prayers sent.

shoot-n-lead
04-26-2016, 05:19 PM
Prayer sent for, Billy.

Boaz
04-27-2016, 06:13 AM
Lord you are the God of the impossible, You Father can do all things if it be your will. We lift our prayers together to your throne of grace asking you to help Billy in this time of need for healing. We ask your grace and mercy to flow to Billy as only you can.
Amen

Amen.

w5pv
04-27-2016, 07:38 AM
Prayers sent

lostchild0
04-27-2016, 08:11 AM
Prayers sent.

buckwheatpaul
04-27-2016, 10:44 AM
Father, I come to you to ask for courage and grace for Billy Mosely. He is one of Your children who tries to walk with You. Father remove the pain and allow his doctors to treat him and keep him comfortable during his travel down the cancer road. Father, If it is Your will heal him and return him to his family and friends; if not please do not allow him to suffer and strengthen him to be with You. Amen

castalott
04-28-2016, 02:19 AM
Billy has had 2 treatments and says he can't tell any difference - good or bad. The fact that it is not making him sick gives me hope but Billy doesn't share that....

Sincere Prayers for Hope, Strength, Love , Mercy, Forgiveness, Healing, Good Health, Rest, and Will to live....

Dale

big bore 99
04-28-2016, 03:17 AM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
04-28-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm glad the treatments are being tolerated so well and hope that continues . Thank you for the report .

Boaz
04-28-2016, 06:40 AM
Lord strengthen and heal Billy . Please heal the cancer in his body and make him whole again . Help his family and friends , guide and comfort all . Thank you Lord . In your name I pray . Amen

buckwheatpaul
04-28-2016, 06:51 AM
Father, Thank You for the lack of pain after Billy's treatments. Father guide the doctors that are treating him and give Billy the courage to face the challenges that cancer presents. Father, Billy walks with You and needs You to give him a little more grace and support as he progresses through his treatments. AMEN

Preacher Jim
04-28-2016, 07:46 AM
Father this world is short of faithful servents please help this one with his healing.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Ken in Iowa
04-28-2016, 10:45 AM
Amen

Amen brother

Blackwater
04-28-2016, 06:26 PM
Dale, if he "can't tell the difference," that's not unusual. Sometimes the Lord doesn't come in a blinding flash of revelation, but quietly and gently, and this is often the case with what he's facing. We'll keep praying for him for as long as he needs them, and it really makes a difference. Docs and science haven't been able to explain it, but they've proven it's true. This again, isn't one of those "one and done" situations, but we here will keep Billy in our prayers for as long as he needs them.

castalott
04-28-2016, 07:57 PM
I Thank You All for the Prayers.... I have always said Billy is as Good a Man as I know... and my world has been Blessed with Good, Good People. The Prayer Groups we have here are the Best I've ever seen...

Dale

buckwheatpaul
04-28-2016, 08:00 PM
Father this world is short of faithful servents please help this one with his healing.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Thank you Preacher Jim....you couldnt have said it better....Paul

Preacher Jim
04-30-2016, 05:25 PM
cartoon once said, God only uses overnight when absolutely necessary. oh how i have found that to be the greatest truism i have ever read. Lord you keep the healing going in Billy.
in Jusus name
amen

daniel lawecki
05-01-2016, 06:22 AM
MY thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone that is having a tuff times and health problems. I' been busy with my wife God Bless all of you.

castalott
05-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Spent a couple of hours with Billy today. He is weak and coughs a lot but seems pretty normal for all he is going thru.

I was wrong...he has just had one treatment with another one soon....

Sincere Prayers for Strength, Wisdom, Courage, Hope, Healing, Love, Mercy ,Faith, and Good Results.....Amen...

Boaz
05-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Lord help Billy . Be with him his family and friends during this time of great uncertainty . Please help through his doctors and treatment to heal him of the cancer . Hear our prayers and consider him Lord . Let the treatments and care given be an effective cure for this servant . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Pine Baron
05-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Lord help Billy . Be with him his family and friends during this time of great uncertainty . Please help through his doctors and treatment to heal him of the cancer . Hear our prayers and consider him Lord . Let the treatments and care given be an effective cure for this servant . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

^^^. Amen.

Blackwater
05-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Lord, we know that with you, all things are possible, and that you are the source of all healing in this world we live in. Please, we beseech you, heal Billy using the doctors and whatever else you choose, that someone might be brought to faith through his healing. This I pray, Lord, in the name of Jesus, our savior, our friend, and our everything. Amen.

castalott
05-13-2016, 10:53 PM
A short update...Billy is not taking the treatments well. He is thinking of stopping them as the doctor thought they would only prolong his life a few months and take the pain away.

He is in a tough place and your prayers for Billy and Rhonda are needed.....

Please Have Mercy, Lord...

Dale

Pine Baron
05-14-2016, 08:22 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring comfort and peace to Billy and Rhonda, in Jesus name. Amen

Blackwater
05-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the continuing updates, castalot. Docs are very good today, and based on their finite training, they are able to predict a lot of things very well and with increasing consistency. What we're praying for is a miracle. God grants them still, but of course, not in every case. If there's some reason He has for letting this be Billy's time, then that's how it'll be, but God always listens. He just has His reasons and we are not and can't be aware of all the reasons He has for what he does and allows to be done. So I'll continue praying for a miracle for Billy. It seems obvious that this is simply what he needs, based on what the docs have told us. But miracles do indeed still happen. They're just not the most regular thing in our world. I suspect if our Faith were stronger, there'd be more of them. I remember that verse, "O ye of little faith." But let us now simply pray for a real and honest miracle for Billy, so that his healing might open the eyes and hearts of those around him. As Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over 'till it's over," and it's not over yet. And might not be for quite a while. But we simply have to ask for that.

buckwheatpaul
05-14-2016, 08:40 PM
Father, Billy is in need of your mercy and guidance. He is suffering and needs the relief that can only come from You. Father guide Billy and give him the peace to decide what he needs to do. Please guide his doctors and health professionals that are treating him. Let them show Billy that route that he needs to take prior to departing this old world. Billy has been a faithful follower and needs You to walk with him and take the pain from him; guide him; and allow him the clear mind to decide his course. Amen

Teddy (punchie)
05-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Praying for Billy and Ronda

Boaz
05-15-2016, 07:36 AM
Lord be with Billy and his family and friends . Help them Lord , stay with them . Give them strength , give them guidance . Give all reassurance and peace . Help Billy as you know his needs which are many . Thank you Lord . Amen

castalott
05-15-2016, 08:46 AM
Sincere Prayers for Love, Peace , Faith, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Strength....

castalott
05-27-2016, 09:02 PM
Another update...Billy is not good at all.... He can't carry on a conversation and Hospice is there 24/7.

Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Faith, and Comfort.

Dear Lord...Please be with Billy and Rhonda.... Comfort and Love Them...

Dale

buckwheatpaul
05-28-2016, 07:07 AM
Father, I come to You to ask that You hold Billy and Rhonda in Your arms and give them the mercy and comfort that they truly need. Amen

WRideout
05-28-2016, 07:28 AM
Father, you are the great physician; heal Billy, and comfort his family and all those who love him.

Wayne

Boaz
05-28-2016, 07:42 AM
Help Billie through his treatments Lord . Only you can provide the help he needs . Work through his doctors and provide all you can for him in every way . Thank you Lord . I ask in your name . Amen

Blackwater
05-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Thanks for keeping us up, Castalot. And Lord, if it be thy will that this be Billy's time, please be with Rhonda and all his family and friends, and let his passing be instructive for them to more often appreciate the great and good people and things we're given in this life before they leave us. We have such a limited power to focus, Lord, and so often, we forget what's really valuable and good in our lives, and take them for granted, while we pursue things that really won't matter at all in the end. Help us to be grateful for the good people and things that you provide for us in this life, and simply learn to appreciate them more while we still can. And Lord, if it be within thine will, we still pray for a turnaround and a miracle in his case, that thy mighty Healing Hand might be seen by we who see through the glass so darkly. We simply ask for a display of the Power we know you have, for this good man who has done so much in his time for his fellow man. None of us is perfect, Lord, and even the best of us fall short of the example You set for us, but we ask these things by virtue of the simple and awesome Grace that you paid for with your very blood on the cross. Please, Lord, be with Billy and his family and friends, and we ask that you'd consider a miracle in his case. In Thy name we pray. Amen.

castalott
05-28-2016, 04:14 PM
You Guys are the Best....

castalott
06-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Ok...Bad News...Billy passed on last Night. He was a Good man in Every way. Prayers Please for His Soul, Wife Rhonda, and the kids and grandkids. He was in his early 60's....

Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Faith , Hope, and Comfort for all involved....

Dale

Blackwater
06-01-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, castalot. From what you told us, he was truly one of the pearls among us, and we're diminished every time we lose one like him. Still praying for Rhonda and the rest of the family, and for you and the rest of his friends. We all have our time, and I just hope his passing was as merciful as possible, and that the family didn't suffer with him as he crossed over. Thanks for letting us know.

buckwheatpaul
06-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Father, Now that Billy is pain free and with You please turn Your attention to Rhonda and give her the strength to endure and the peace to know that Billy is painless. Help her to dwell on the positive things that You have done for Billy and Rhonda. Hold her in Your loving arms. Amen

Dale, I am truly sorry for your loss.....please let Rhonda know that we are now praying for her, their families, and their friends.....Paul

Boaz
06-01-2016, 10:09 PM
He has achieved victory over this life . He is with his Lord . I'm glad his trial has ended and he has left good memories for those that loved him or knew him . Lord help his family through their grief until they only remember the good and happiness he left them through him love for them. Thank you Lord . Amen

Blackwater
06-01-2016, 10:37 PM
You know, for many years now, I've thought that the hardest part of having truly great folks in our lives, is when we lose them. Instead of being thankful for them, we usually just react to that big hole they leave in us when they cross over, and just want them back. There's no way we can really not do that, of course, but it's helped me to realize how precious their lives were to me, and to simply be grateful that I ever had them at all. So many in this world never really have any great people in their lives. Truly, we're awfully lucky to have so many really good and great ones in ours. We've been so richly blessed. It's just hard to go forth wihtout them, but his family and friends will do it anyway, even though it's hard, because that's how Billy would have wanted them to. I've seen this realization make a huge difference in many people's lives when they lose a really great one. Prayers continue for the family and friends, with emphasis on Rhonda.

Pine Baron
06-02-2016, 08:48 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring comfort and peace to Rhonda and the family. May they come together and find strength and closure. May they realize the blessings of family and friends. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

castalott
06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Well I'm back from the Visitation. Your Prayers have done Wonders as Rhonda and the kids did wonderful today. From experience I know it will soak in later and tears will cover their pillows.

So we will let this be the end of the thread BUT I Thank You All from the bottom to the Top of my Heart. Please keep Praying for Rhonda and the kids.

My Lord, I Pray You Can say These Words to Bill.. " Well Done My Good and Faithful Servant!"

Dale

Blackwater
06-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Amen, Dale.