PDA

View Full Version : Sorry !

Boaz
04-23-2016, 02:42 PM
My mailbox has been full for a while (?) . I was stupid and didn't notice . I know 2 people sent messages I didn't receive . If you have sent me a pm the last few days and I didn't respond then please resend . I will always respond . (unless I get stupid and let the box get full) Thank you !
Boaz

rancher1913
04-23-2016, 03:38 PM
B.t.d.t

Boaz
04-23-2016, 04:06 PM
B.t.d.t

I understand , ain't my first time, lol . Glad one of the people that sent a pm asked me why I didn't respond . I'm glad they asked ! Dumped my box .

Preacher Jim
04-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Boaz you been hanging with me to long quit gettin my bad habits.
[smilie=p:

Boaz
04-23-2016, 05:56 PM
Jim I have worked hard for my stupidity don't try to take my credit away ! lol

square butte
04-23-2016, 07:19 PM
Burnin the candle at both ends and in the middle I bet

nagantguy
04-23-2016, 07:34 PM
If a full mail box is your worst trick in recent memory, you are way way hard of the game...let me tell you a little tale. Let the dog out yesterday morning, fixed my first cup.of coffee as per usual and went out to face the day/ feed the livestock, did all that needed doing or so I thought, noticed the dog was not by my side...called her and she came from the back 40, dripping with gore and a newly discovered type of stink, took her in an right to the tub which she hates so by 0630 I'd woken up the entire house by the time I was done washing get her my wife casually mentioned "hey some idiot didn't close the door on the chicken coop and they are all over the place", yep that idiot is and was me....so I went out and wrangled them up, meaning I cussed a lot they ran around this way and that, I bribed them with food and threats involving a bar b Q grill and a can of beer, a good time was had by all got them.penned back up went inside for coffee number 2 and a morning sit down, the dog was doing her I gotta go pace so I turned her out, no leash , hadn't yet found the dead critter that she'd rolled in but she did, right back to it and came back covered in gore and stinking like a wet dog covered in dead bloated rotten deer innards, so after bath 2 off to work, went to the supply house asked if my order was in, it was so i paid and loaded.it up got to the job to find out it was the right product but wrong job site. My full house o stupid beats your full inbox any day!

04-23-2016, 07:45 PM
nagantguy: I can so relate to your day.

Boaz
04-24-2016, 05:33 AM
nagantguy we have all had em ! You know what the ol folks always said ; trouble is like bananas .....................