PDA

View Full Version : Request regarding direction and work and life

zgunbear
04-23-2016, 12:45 AM
It has been a couple of hard years. I lost my job in 2012 and was out of work for almost a year.
My wife and I had to use a lot of our savings during that time period.
I am back working full time but it is not fulfilling.
My dad in March of 2015 and this March we had a lot happen.
I feel like I am drifting along not headed in a certain direction.
I would like to use the skills and schooling I have to get back into the firearms industry
I live in middle Tennessee and I am trying to get on at Berretta.
Please pray if it is meant to be and God's will I can get on there. If not for a better opportunity to present itself

Boaz
04-23-2016, 06:06 AM
Help zgunbear with your plan for his employment . Be with and guide him as to what you would have him do . He is trying to get on at Berretta and if that is acceptable to you please help him . Thank you for helping in every aspect of our lives . Show him the way you would have him go . Thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
04-23-2016, 07:12 AM
Heavenly Father, Creator of the Heavens and of the Earth. He who gave his only Son, so that we might be saved. Please allow zgunbear and his wife to realize the blessings you have placed before them. Open their eyes and hearts to your will. Guide them down the path that you have placed before them. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

zgunbear
04-23-2016, 07:26 AM
Thank you

USMC87
04-23-2016, 07:29 AM
Father we ask that You will guide and direct in this situation and the outcome is first of all honoring to You and for the good of the request!

rl69
04-23-2016, 07:32 AM
Prayers sent

square butte
04-23-2016, 07:50 AM
Prayer sent up for guidance and direction for you

Blackwater
04-23-2016, 08:14 AM
Many are facing this same type situation today, due to the actions of our political leaders who don't seem to think it matters. You've asked for prayer, and you'll receive it, and I truly believe that gives you a leg up on the many I know who you'll compete with. Whatever happens for you, I pray you'll benefit from it in the most significant way. Prayers up here for you.

rancher1913
04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
zgunbear, make sure you listen to what god is telling you and don't hear just what you want to hear, sometimes I have a hard time with that. remember he gives us what we need not what we want.

Preacher Jim
04-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Lord help this brother find your will for his life. Father you can turn the mundane to ministry give him purpose and directions for his future and peace for him and his family.
Amen

castalott
04-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Sincere Prayers for Help, Love, Mercy, Hope, Fulfillment , Understanding, and Courage. Just remember that good luck is when preparedness meets opportunity...

Dale

jcren
04-26-2016, 12:06 AM
Prayers sent.