PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for mother in law

pcolapaddler
04-22-2016, 06:18 PM
Mother in law had heart attack last Friday evening. She has been in hospital since. Her gall bladder us also acting up and she has been unable to eat for several days. As a result, she us getting weaker. They are unable to remove gall bladder due to heart condition.

Looking for better options.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Boaz
04-22-2016, 07:01 PM
Lord please help pcolapaddler's mother in law as she recovers . Help and guide her doctors as they treat her . Give her reassurance and comfort along with her family . Please help as you know what needs to be done . Thank you for always being with us . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Father we stand together praying for pcolapddlers mother in law you can heal her or guide the doctors and nurses to your healing for her. Strengthen the family as they care for her, pore your grace upon all of them.
Amen

edler7
04-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Prayers for strength and healing for your mother-in-law and family.

jcren
04-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Prayer sent

Boaz
04-23-2016, 07:09 AM
Help pcolapaddler's mother in law with your ability of healing Lord . Be with this family as they support her . Be with her doctors and give them help in treating her conditions . Give her healing and relief . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

w5pv
04-23-2016, 07:13 AM
Prayers sent

USMC87
04-23-2016, 07:36 AM
Father we come before Your high and holy throne bringing this situation before You asking You to look in on this Lady and give her comfort and strength during this time. We ask that You will guide and direct those treating her to give a proper diagnosis and proper care, We ask that you will be with the family and comfort them. We ask that we ask according to Your will and that You receive all praise, Amen!

Pine Baron
04-23-2016, 07:39 AM
Help pcolapaddler's mother in law with your ability of healing Lord . Be with this family as they support her . Be with her doctors and give them help in treating her conditions . Give her healing and relief . In Jesus name I ask . Amen
Amen.

Blackwater
04-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Prayer up here. These are ticklish situations, and she'll need some help.

Teddy (punchie)
04-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Praying for them

buckwheatpaul
04-23-2016, 09:51 PM
Father, pcolapaddler's mother in law is having a very difficult time between her heart attack and her gall bladder issue. Please strengthen her heart and improve her health to the point that they can remove her gall bladder. Father whisper into to physicians ears and give them the help so that they can restore her health. Father remove all fears and concerns and comfort her. In Your Name I pray. Amen

Boaz
04-24-2016, 07:34 AM
Be with her and provide restoration to good health Lord . Only you can give what she needs . Use her family and medical staff to work through you to speed her recovery . Be with us here as we ask for your intervention , hear our prayers and consider them . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

pcolapaddler
04-24-2016, 10:48 AM
Prayers are appreciated.

She was able to keep some liquids down yesterday and this morning was up in a chair and had grits and jello. She needs to be able to keep food down and gain strength.

Thanks y'all.

Blackwater
04-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Still praying. Like other situations, this isn't one of those "one and done" things.

castalott
04-26-2016, 12:11 PM
Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Faith, Hope, Healing, Good Health , and Good Outcome. Be with her and help her be strong...

Dale

shoot-n-lead
04-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Prayer sent.

pcolapaddler
04-28-2016, 08:19 AM
After consulting with doctors, the decision was made to move to hospice. Age, heart condition and many other issues were factors. I will keep you updated.

Pine Baron
04-28-2016, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the update. Prayers continued.

Bodydoc447
04-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Prayers sent.

Blackwater
04-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Wow. Hate to hear the hospice thing, but some go there and recover. I hope that's the case here. Prayers continue for her, but God's will be done. My own mother and father both passed the veil in a way that left me unable to mourn too much for them. Like they did with everything else, they faced it with strong wills and anticipation for something better. There's more, but if it's to be her time, it lets the family kind'a get used to the idea of their passing, and keeps them well cared for and as comfortable as can be had at a really crucial time in their lives.

But things often don't work out like we expect, even in matters such as these. I'll STILL be praying for her recovery, but if it's her time, I pray that God will make it as easy on her and the family as it can ever be. My Mom still perches on my shoulder and whispers in my ear regularly. You never really "lose" your Mom. Ever. We just can't always be with them like we're used to. May Christ heal her, and give her more time with those she loves, and who love her.

Preacher Jim
04-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Lord we ask you to step up the help with this situation, the doctors can only do so much but Lord all things are possible for you because you made these bodies.
We ask for healing, grace, mercy, and strenth for the whole family.
In Jesus name
Amen

Boaz
04-28-2016, 06:22 PM
I will be praying for all concerned .

buckwheatpaul
04-28-2016, 08:14 PM
After consulting with doctors, the decision was made to move to hospice. Age, heart condition and many other issues were factors. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for the update. May God watch over and pcolapaddler's mother in law. Comfort her and bring peace unto her and her family. Amen

pcolapaddler
05-01-2016, 03:47 AM
My mother in law passed away this morning just before 1am.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Boaz
05-01-2016, 05:57 AM
My condolences to you and all the family for your loss . Thank you for allowing us to pray , prayer for the family will follow .

buckwheatpaul
05-01-2016, 07:15 AM
pcolapeddler.....I am truly sorry for your loss. I will pray for your comfort and understanding....Paul

Blackwater
05-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Paddler, please accept my condolences for your and your wife's loss. We all have our time one day, and you and your wife and the whole family are in my prayers now. We never really lose our mothers, I think. We just can't relate to them like we used to, but they're always there, and always will be, just in another form. My Mom whispers in my ears today, oftentimes, and she hasn't been among us for 15 years now. And I can feel Dad's gaze, and that questioning look on his face, saying "Whacha' gonna' do now, boy?" frequently as well. They are so much a part of us, they couldn't ever really "leave" us, really. But we sure do miss having them here, like they used to be. At least we have the assurance that we'll see them all again one day, too, though, and that is the greatest wonder we have. Keep the faith. It'll get us through anything that confronts us.

Pine Baron
05-01-2016, 07:34 AM
I mourn your loss. Sincere condolences to you, your family and friends. Prayer offered for comfort and solace.