PDA

View Full Version : People of prayer

Hickok
04-19-2016, 08:40 PM
I have to say this, the folks here are some of the best, most fervent, most loyal, loving and caring prayer warriors I have ever encountered in my 61 years as a pilgrim on this earth.

There is definitely a power of the Holy Spirit being manifested through prayer by believers joining as one in the body of Christ.

buckwheatpaul
04-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Hickok, I can only agree with you....I am so honored to be allowed to participate with such great family members.....

Boaz
04-19-2016, 08:51 PM
I'm in agreement . We get along and have much common ground . I enjoy it here , made a lot of good friends through fellowship started . About all churches are dwindling , to unite in our saviors cause gives us a blessing I believe.

Blackwater
04-19-2016, 09:36 PM
I've long thought that real shooters are a cut above the rest, and among shooters, those who've really dealt with all the issues of self defense, and the simple disciplines necessary to become good to at least decent with a gun, and have dealt with the moral and ethical issues of self defense in a real and deep way, just naturally tend to realize the value and validity of God and Christ and the whole ball of wax that goes with it.

Real shooters take serious things seriously, which few seem to do nowadays. It's the change in the essential character of the people in this country that has put it in the condition it's in now, and seems to be hurtling us all toward oblivion and the necessity of the 2nd Coming. And that's the hell of it .... literally and figuratively.

Boaz
04-20-2016, 05:26 AM
I worry constantly for the youth .

Preacher Jim
04-20-2016, 06:28 AM
There are definitely 2 or more gathered together here and Jesus is certainly in our midst. All my life I have found the real shooters have been faithful to serve the Lord, their country, their church and families. The example of those helped me find Christ. For years there was a service before matches on Sunday's. I have learned much from those strong and faithful witnesses. I started with my grandfather and many old competition shooters down the years.

Boaz
04-20-2016, 06:45 AM
I agree and will expand that thought . Seems anyone that enjoys the outdoors has an more of an appreciation of the world our Lord has given . These are 'hands on' people that think and are capable of seeing wonders . Our Lord being the ultimate subject example to stimulate that type of thinking .

USMC87
04-20-2016, 07:14 AM
I also am thankful for GOD providing us this opportunity to express our cares and concerns with each other and we can all pray together about each case.

square butte
04-20-2016, 08:03 AM
I am deeply honored to be part of this group of men - We are all gonna meet each other on the other side when it's his time and have a great laugh at the very least. I suspect we will all have a full head of hair over there.

TRM
04-20-2016, 08:11 AM
I am deeply honored to be part of this group of men - We are all gonna meet each other on the other side when it's his time and have a great laugh at the very least. I suspect we will all have a full head of hair over there.

Amen Wow and a new body

Pine Baron
04-20-2016, 08:59 AM
I am humbled and strengthened, daily, to be a small part of this group of dedicated and courageous warriors of God. Yes, warriors we are, on an unknown journey toward a righteous destination described by Faith and service to our Lord Jesus. Not without a nod and a wink toward our own shortcomings and a recognition of our own failings. Absolutely amazing, indeed. Thank you all. May God continue to bless each and every one us.

w5pv
04-20-2016, 09:58 AM
I pray daily for the well being of our forum members God Bless each and all members and their families

Preacher Jim
04-20-2016, 01:31 PM
Fellows do not forget Robert #1 who provides and sanctions this place we have to come and share. Pray for him and the financial upkeep of this site. it has to be difficult to maintain this place and police the problems so it is family friendly. Keep him in your daily prayers because he stands with us.

Boaz
04-20-2016, 01:37 PM
I'm in total agreement Jim . How many forums have a Chapel ?

No_1
04-20-2016, 06:26 PM
Fellow members,

I am glad this part of the forum exist and has become so popular. I support you fully as I also believe in God, Freedom, Family, and Country.

Take care my Brothers & Sisters,

Robert

Blackwater
04-20-2016, 06:46 PM
No. 1, just want to say thank you so much for a great site that's full of great guys, great info, and great faith - even in "the pit" sometimes. I don't know you, but I'd sure like to meet you some time. You seem to have the wisdom of Solomon and the patience of Job, compared to most other webmasters, and I for one want to thank you for it. In our day of PC and "group think," you've allowed people to seek their own level, often at their own expense. I truly admire that in any man, and you've shown a great deal of perseverance and good will and wisdom, and I've never seen it anywhere else on the 'net, if in fact it does exist elsewhere. Thanks for a great site, sir! My hat's off to you!

Boaz
04-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Fellow members,

I am glad this part of the forum exist and has become so popular. I support you fully as I also believe in God, Freedom, Family, and Country.

Take care my Brothers & Sisters,

Robert

Thank you for providing a place for us to gather , they grow increasingly hard to find . I think good comes from this place and these members . I told you once before I have to believe the good is still there . You are making that happen .
Thank you

WRideout
04-21-2016, 06:56 AM
Thanks, No. 1.

Wayne

BUCKEYE BANDIT
04-21-2016, 08:40 AM
As I've admitted before,this chapel serves as my church.Those here have proven their honest and humble faith,no frill,no fluff just honest honorable men.I to am proud to be a small part of this group.I fear for my country more every day and find comfort in those here.

Blackwater
04-21-2016, 01:49 PM
And too, let's not forget that it's the quality of the men here that inspires us all to WANT to do what we do here. I guess that's proof of why Christ advised us to gather in His name? Sure seems to work whenever it's tried seriously and reverently. You guys are our collective inspiration and satisfaction in what goes on here, so reach around and give yourselves a little pat on the back. None of us here is "perfect," but even so, all of you do very, very well here, whatever our individual flaws or lackings may be. For me at least, that's one of the great wonders of Christianity - that imperfect people can accomplish, with faith, God's perfect purposes. If there's a greater wonder, I can't think of it, except of course, Christ himself. So don't ever underestimate your own part in creating something like the Chapel here. What you do matters.

Boaz
04-21-2016, 05:44 PM
I saw the potential of this place and the ones that come to this forum . From what I can tell everyone has tried to work together and enjoy each others fellowship . I have personally made good friends and enjoy the working together . Good work is happening here .