PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for a devastated family

Preacher Jim
04-18-2016, 10:27 PM
At 8:30 I recieved a call no pastor wants.
I ask you to be in prayer for Taylor's family teenage girl took her life tonight. No details but family is in shock.

Boaz
04-18-2016, 10:31 PM
Prayer will be given Jim .

jmort
04-18-2016, 10:37 PM
Praying for the family.

Preacher Jim
04-18-2016, 11:05 PM
Just recieved word paramedics revived her not out of woods but alive. Thank the Lord family thanking everyone for praying and ask you continue. Her heart was stopped for a while. No more details

jcren
04-18-2016, 11:17 PM
Prayers sent

Hdskip
04-19-2016, 04:06 AM
Praying Jim, moments like these make our problems seem small.

Boaz
04-19-2016, 05:23 AM
Praise GOD !
Lord help this Girl . Please restore her . Give her any and all help she needs . Help her with the cause of this . Be near to her and provide to her needs Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

square butte
04-19-2016, 06:54 AM
Prayer sent up for Taylors's daughter and the whole family

USMC87
04-19-2016, 07:30 AM
Father we come before You this morning asking You to look in on this family and to give them strength, Courage and comfort during this terrible trial. We ask You to strengthen the body that there will be no after effects and that they can carry on a normal life. Father we ask that whatever the situation was that brought this on will be addressed and there will be no desire to go back to it. We ask that You receive all honor and glory, In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

buckwheatpaul
04-19-2016, 07:33 AM
Father, No one knows why a person takes their lives. There will be much speculation about what caused her to make that decision. I ask that You come to the parents and help them to deal with this devastation that leaves them searching for what went wrong. Father, I know that pain is intense, so please come to their aide and help them to get through this day and the many days that follow. Help them to dwell on the positive parts of their lives with their child. I ask You to come to their aid and comfort and protect them. Amen

Teddy (punchie)
04-19-2016, 07:59 AM
Praying for all that are dealing with this.

Blackwater
04-19-2016, 08:48 AM
Wow! Prayers up here. As the world turns increasingly away from God, these things seem to be on the rise, and it's a monumental tragedy. But I still find it hard to believe whenever I hear it. Truly, what happens in the world all around us affects us all more than we often realize, especially with the young. I pray the family will find some sort of peace despite this event.

Hickok
04-19-2016, 08:53 AM
Amen to all the above prayers.

I have tears in my eyes at this news.

Dear Father, the God of Abraham, this world in which we are but pilgrims passing through, is becoming more hostile and evil to your children day by day. Sent Lord Jesus to call us up, that we may be spared from the coming tribulation that is soon to come. We, as believers see these things happening around us, and we know the day fast approaches. We raise our head and look up, for we know our redemption draweth nigh. Come Lord Jesus, we await your calling, in Your Holy name we pray, amen.

w5pv
04-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
04-19-2016, 11:40 AM
With all my heart. Prayer sent. Amen.

toallmy
04-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Lord please carry this family in the time of need , and bless this child .

Preacher Jim
04-19-2016, 05:54 PM
She has recovered enough they are transferring her to treatment counseling hospital. Fellows this was brought on by stalking. Please continue to lift her up for full recovery.
Family is vary supportive and sends thank you for your prayers

jmort
04-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Praying for a full recovery. Heaven help the man who stalks my daughter.

rl69
04-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Amen.

Blackwater
04-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Wow! Stalking! That's rather a shock, but the young today have been so insulated and coddled by the now Godless education system, that controls an awful lot of the attitudes and thought patterns so many of our young learn or pick up by immitation today, that many things that were once unthinkable are now fairly common. This is one I never had any dealings with. Prayers will continue for her and the family and her counselors. There really ARE some good counselors out there, and I pray she gets one of the really good ones who have real faith, and not just a bunch of college strewn gobbledygook. I've known both kinds. And Jim, if she doesn't respond to the counselor she's given at first, if you can encourage the family to change to another she likes better, it would likely be a good thing. The relationship between counselor and counselled has to be good, or little usually gets done. A counselor needs to challenge them at times, but only to a degree they can manage, and nothing can be softer or more easily injured than a young psyche. Some parents try to tell their kids in this situation to "just keep going and do what they say," but if there's a disconnect, I've never seen it work out well. This can be critical. I'll be praying she gets a really good counselor. I'm SO glad they were able to revive her!

Hickok
04-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Jim, good news, and praise God. Will continue to lift this lady up in prayer.

Bodydoc447
04-20-2016, 10:40 AM
Prayers for her and her family sent.

tdoyka
04-20-2016, 10:44 AM
prayers sent

johniv
04-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Praying.

big bore 99
04-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Jim, good news, and praise God. Will continue to lift this lady up in prayer.

I agree .

Boaz
04-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Jim have you been updated on the situation ?

Preacher Jim
04-21-2016, 10:09 PM
She has suffered no damage to brain functions family is moving to another area away from any one she knows has canceled her cell phone and computer service. His job is allowing him to transfer to a location about 100 miles from where they lived.

Boaz
04-22-2016, 06:59 AM
Lord help this family . Help them recover from this terrible situation and come out whole . Be with them as they try , give they strength . In your name I ask . Amen