PDA

View Full Version : Verse of the day 2point 0

rl69
04-17-2016, 08:02 AM
I've started sending out a verse of the day by text. My first text read " as we grow in the lord we must pray fellowship and read praying and fellowship or easy but in a 24 he day 30 minutes is a pore number so to help me spend more time in the word I'm going to send out a verse of the day if you don't want it text my and I will take you off the list" only one said no

my problem is it doesn't seam that everyone is getting the text.my phone will only send out 10 at a time so I have to send out 4 deferent text.all 4 or going out as I have received word from at least one person from all 4 groups.

This is has been one tough endeavor and I'm not sure why. Is the lord in it and making me work for it ? Or is He not in it and the devil fighting me? Whichever the case pray for the Lord to show me what He wants.

Boaz
04-17-2016, 08:48 AM
No , The Lord is not interfering , just a tech problem . Don't do smart phones but someone on the forum should be able to help .

buckwheatpaul
04-17-2016, 05:46 PM
rl69, I dont care how I get the daily verse....I just love it....thanks, Paul

rl69
04-17-2016, 08:40 PM
Thank you Paul. I'm trying to branch out to my friends and family. I want send a verse to them by text

rl69
04-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Well I asked around today and I'm more confused by this group text then ever. What I have concluded is to be still and let God work. The work is mine the results or His. It seams I should practice what I preach.