PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for my Uncle

USMC87
04-13-2016, 08:02 AM
My mother called last night and said her brother Wendell who lives in Cheyenne Wyoming had to be taken to the hospital. Upon examination a brain bleed was found and they had to breath for him, He was flown to Denver Co and his son told mom it looked dim for him. Please remember my Uncle and his family along with my mother and other brother.

Pine Baron
04-13-2016, 08:50 AM
Prayer sent.

w5pv
04-13-2016, 09:08 AM
Prayers sent.

jmort
04-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Praying for your uncle Wendell and all concerned.

Boaz
04-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Lord please help Wendell . Be with him and help him . Help his doctors treat him . Use your power to heal and help him . Be with his family , comfort and help them support each other . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Lord i have seen you bring healing in this problem and we are asking you to help Wendell. comfort his family and guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for him, Lord we are asking you to be incharge of Wendells healing.
amen

jcren
04-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Prayer sent

buckwheatpaul
04-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Father, I come to You to ask that You watch over Wendell who is suffering from a brain bleed. I know that his family is concerned but please walk with Wendell and his family. Whisper into the ears of his attending physicians and show them the way to treat this serious condition. Father please take any pain away and wrap Your loving hands around Wendell and his family. In Your Name I pray....Paul

Blackwater
04-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Prayers up right now!

Boaz
04-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Father, I come to You to ask that You watch over Wendell who is suffering from a brain bleed. I know that his family is concerned but please walk with Wendell and his family. Whisper into the ears of his attending physicians and show them the way to treat this serious condition. Father please take any pain away and wrap Your loving hands around Wendell and his family. In Your Name I pray....Paul

Amen .

USMC87
04-13-2016, 09:57 PM
An update on my Uncle, They say he has had a stroke and this evening they removed the breathing tube and he is talking. My cousin said that his speech is not slurred but is coarse because of the tube that was down his throat. The Doctors said he would be in the hospital for a pretty good while so please continue to pray for this situation and especially that his lost family would see the work of GOD in this case.

daniel lawecki
04-13-2016, 10:06 PM
prayers sent

Boaz
04-13-2016, 10:16 PM
He should get over the throat problem pretty quick . I'm really glad , your report gives hope . Praise GOD he is still with us .

Lord thank you . Stay with Wendell and continue to help him . Make him aware of your presence and love . Be with his family and draw them to you . Heal them of their disbelief in you . You are constant Lord , thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

big bore 99
04-13-2016, 10:26 PM
Prayers sent.

Bodydoc447
04-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Prayers sent

Boaz
04-14-2016, 05:17 AM
Lord help Wendell today , improve his condition . Guide his recovery and stay with him . Please help him and all his family to support one another . Thank you for his progress and your intervention please continue to give your help . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

kungfustyle
04-14-2016, 06:41 AM
prayers up.

Blackwater
04-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the update, USMC. It's good to know when our prayers have wrought good, or at least played a part in good things happening. And prayers will continue, not only for him but for his "lost" family as you stated it. I've seen instances like this make a HUGE difference in people's lives. It's about as close as God comes to painting us a picture of his hand at work. Sometimes, it takes a while afterward for it to sink in and really take hold, but God casts his blessings, and it's up to us what we do with them. Even He won't mess with our free will. "Conversions" as we tend to call them, due to things like this, are often very powerful, though, and lives do indeed change and are affected greatly by God's healing hand. I just pray that his is one of those times, and that they are not so far gone yet as to be irretrievable. Prayers will continue for all.

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:15 AM
Thank you for your help Lord , thank you for your grace and everlasting tolerance of our flawed nature . Thank you for the opportunity offered Wendell that he might find it in his heart to accept you as his savior. Stay with him and use him as an example of your love to all his family . Soften all their hearts that they can see the truth of eternal salvation . Thank you Lord . In your name I ask . Amen