PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my friend Reed who had a stroke yeterday

4given
04-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Please pray for my old friend from childhood Reed Crill. He had a stroke yesterday They went into his brain to break up a blood clot and I have not heard how it went.

Pray for his salvation as his heart is very hard against the Lord. Pray for his healing so the Lord would have more time to soften his heart. Pray the Lord would use this stroke to break through to Reed.

Bodydoc447
04-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
04-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Praying now , thank you for asking for your friend . Please update us on his condition .

Hickok
04-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Heavenly Father, we come to you in prayer for Reed Crill, in this time of medical emergency. Incline thine ear unto our prayers for his healing. Father, break through the barrier he has placed around his heart and soul that keeps the word of salvation from entering in. Use this event to open his spirit to the eternal life saving gift Jesus Christ has freely given to all who would come and receive it. May Reed come under the conviction of the Holy Ghost and accept Jesus as Savior, King, and Redeemer. All this we pray for Your glory and honor, in Christ Jesus name amen!

square butte
04-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Prayers sent up for Reed

jcren
04-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Prayers sent

Prairie Girl
04-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Dear God, please help Reed to be able to recover from this stroke. Please help the doctors, who are trying to help Reed, to know what to do. Please help Reed to know that you are always there extending your hand out to anyone who is willing to accept you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Preacher Jim
04-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Father we pray your grace and healing on Reed there is nothing you can not fix. Help Reed is this time of need.

Boaz
04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Lord please help Reed . Help his family in this time of uncertainty . Please let him recover quickly Lord . Be with him to help him and guide his doctors in this surgery . Let him know you are there Lord , let him know you are helping . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

USMC87
04-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Reed will be added to our prayer list.

Pine Baron
04-13-2016, 08:55 AM
Dear God, please help Reed to be able to recover from this stroke. Please help the doctors, who are trying to help Reed, to know what to do. Please help Reed to know that you are always there extending your hand out to anyone who is willing to accept you. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you Prairie Girl, well said. Amen

4given
04-13-2016, 09:06 AM
An update: Thank you for your prayers. Reed is alive, and improving, little by little. He is still in the hospital undergoing tests, receiving care and etc. We have no way of knowing if he will fully recover, but he is with us, we can be thankful for that.

Boaz
04-13-2016, 09:08 AM
Prayer will continue . Thank you for the encouraging report .

jmort
04-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Praying for Reed and for all concerned.

w5pv
04-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Brings to mind Acts 5-21 Praying for Reed.s complete recover and that his heart will soften toward God,Son and Holy sprite

Boaz
04-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Lord give Reed the time to find you . Help him realize he needs you in his life . Please help him find you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Blackwater
04-13-2016, 06:39 PM
Prayer up here. And +1 with w5pv and Prarie Girl.

Boaz
04-14-2016, 05:48 AM
Thank you for helping Reed , continue to improve his condition . Help his doctors work through you in his recovery . Help him understand the love you have for him . Thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

William Yanda
04-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Father, I thank you for 4given and his concern for his friend Reed. I pray for Reed, for his physical and more for his spiritual health. Soften his heart and draw him to yourself. I pray that his Doctors will have wisdom in treating him and that you would be glorified and exalted in all of these circumstances. I come in the name of your Son, our Savior.
Bill

daniel lawecki
04-14-2016, 06:08 AM
Lord please help Reed and all involved thru these hard times amen.

buckwheatpaul
04-14-2016, 07:09 AM
Father I come to You to ask that you intervene in Reed Crill's stroke and heal him. Please turn his heart toward You by showing that You will be happy when he comes home to You. Father guide the doctors and help them cure the causes that led to his stroke. AMEN

4given please keep us posted....

4given
04-14-2016, 08:52 AM
An update from Marcia, Reed's wife:

It is a good day. Reed had a few visitors. Got some beautiful flowers from Village Nursery. Thank you all for coming. He recognized them all and could say their names. He was very excited to see everyone. He started speech therapy. They will come in every 4 hours to practice words, sounds, spelling etc. They took him for a walk. He is in good spirits but gets frustrated when he can not say a word. But to his advantage, he has an enormous vocabulary and may be able to substitute a word as simple as mug for cup or his more colorful words that he may have to teach me. Lol. He is wiped out now. Been a big day. Out of ICU. Have our own room, and I have a big cozy reclining chair right beside him. No more noisy bleep, bing, bong, dings and buzz's and no more napping on the van.

Boaz
04-14-2016, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the good news !

Blackwater
04-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Amen! Feedback like this is a big boost to us all. Thanks.

Boaz
04-15-2016, 07:35 AM
Please help Reed to recover quickly Lord . Restore him , help his family gather to gain strength with prayer to speed his healing through you . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

buckwheatpaul
04-15-2016, 04:44 PM
4given, That is great news for sure.....the power of prayer and our concern for our fellow man is a powerful thing....now we need to continue to pray for his total health healing as well as his spiritual needs......

Father, Thank You for the turn around of Reed Crill. Please allow the doctors and nurses to heal him physically and allow our prayers to enter his heart and turn him around and bring him back unto You. Father, Please hear my prayer. Amen

Boaz
04-17-2016, 07:07 AM
Be with Reed today Lord as you work to heal him through your love for him . Help him to find and love you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Boaz
04-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Give Reed the healing required . Reveal your purpose in his life to give him strength . Increase his knowledge of you . Thank you for the help you have given . Thank you for your mercy and love . In Jesus name I ask . Amen