PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requested for New Mother

William Yanda
04-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Our DIL was hospitalized last night. She had our granddaughter 7 weeks ago, now is experiencing severe bruising. When she went to the Dr. she was sent to the Emergency Room, then transported to the regional hospital. Apparently some sort of auto immune disorder. Your prayers for her and her family are appreciated, both for physical and spiritual welfare. I am praying that God will be glorified in all of these circumstances.
Bill

daniel lawecki
04-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Prayers are on the way for all.

BUCKEYE BANDIT
04-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Prayer sent for the family.

Hickok
04-09-2016, 08:50 AM
Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, the one true God, our God, we pray healing and health on this mother, her child, and family. May the Angel of the Lord encamp around her and her daughter, and protect her from all things, seen and unseen, physical and spiritual. Uplift her by the presence of the Holy Spirit, and give her reassurance of your love and care. For Your honor, praise and glory, we pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Preacher Jim
04-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Lord we pray your healing and protection on this young mother, guide the doctors to your prescribed healing. Be with the family as they minister to her and the new baby, give them strength and the words to encourage her.

w5pv
04-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Prayers sent for this young mother that she heals and becomes healthy.

castalott
04-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Love ,Mercy, Forgiveness, And Faith...

jcren
04-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Prayers sent

WRideout
04-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Christ Jesus, let this woman touch the hem of your garment and be healed. In your name, amen.

Wayne

jmort
04-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Praying for healing and that she lives out her full days in good health.

Boaz
04-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, the one true God, our God, we pray healing and health on this mother, her child, and family. May the Angel of the Lord encamp around her and her daughter, and protect her from all things, seen and unseen, physical and spiritual. Uplift her by the presence of the Holy Spirit, and give her reassurance of your love and care. For Your honor, praise and glory, we pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Amen ! Prayer is in progress Bill .

USMC87
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Heavenly Father we come before Your high and holy throne bringing Bill's DIL and her family in need of Divine intervention. Father we know your ways are far above ours and that your purposes will be accomplished in this situation. Father we ask You to look in on this young woman and gift those treating her in a way that honors and glorifies You. Father we ask you that we never forget that all we are comes from You, We ask you father to comfort and heal this young Lady, Amen!

buckwheatpaul
04-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Father, Bill's daughter in law is experiencing a serious illness that needs Your help. I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her and heal her serious illness. Father, You can do all and heal all and I am asking that You intervene and whisper into her doctors ear and lead them to a solution for her illness. Amen

Pine Baron
04-10-2016, 08:17 AM
Praying for healing for Bill's daughter in law and strength in faith for The family. God's blessing on the grand daughter. Amen

William Yanda
04-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Thanks guys. Reading your responses has brought tears to my eyes. DIL may be coming home today, being treated with steroids.
Bill

Boaz
04-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Bill I have high hopes for her , Our GOD is a merciful GOD . He loves us , he is with us , he is always with us . Gather your family to pray , draw them close . Anoint her head with oil . Hold her hand and invoke the intercession of our Lord . He hears us

GOD please help us as we pray for a healing of Bill's daughter in law . Be with her and her family . Help her doctors effect a cure , guide them in their work through your grace and power to heal . Please speed her recovery to give relief to all . In Jesus Christ's name I ask it . Amen

Blackwater
04-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Amen! Prayers up here. There's nothing more touching than a new baby and its mother. Will be praying for a full and complete healing.

shoot-n-lead
04-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Prayer sent.

guywitha3006
04-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Prayers sent, keep her safe. My son is 8 months old so I remember anything right after he was born was especially scary for my wife and I.

buckwheatpaul
04-10-2016, 06:25 PM
All right guys lets step up the prayers and pray Bills friend back to health!!!!!!

Father, You have heard our prayers and Bill's friend is responding....please continue to heal her and bring her immune system back into a normal level. Father, we really need Your help in this undertaking and we give You all the praise for her improvement.....Amen....

trys357
04-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Praying for new Mom and family.

edler7
04-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Prayers for mom, baby and all the family.

Hickok
04-11-2016, 06:28 PM
All right guys lets step up the prayers and pray Bills friend back to health!!!!!!

Father, You have heard our prayers and Bill's friend is responding....please continue to heal her and bring her immune system back into a normal level. Father, we really need Your help in this undertaking and we give You all the praise for her improvement.....Amen....And Amen!!!

Bodydoc447
04-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Prayers sent

William Yanda
04-12-2016, 06:39 PM
I stopped to see my DIL and Granddaughter today. DIL came home from the Strong Memorial in Rochester, NY Sunday PM. Finished a course of steroids today. Dr.s don't know if this is a one of incident or if it will recur. She experienced bruising. Diagnosis was an auto-immune situation where her body was attacking her own platelets. Her platelet count should have been over 100 was down to 8 and dropping. We will have to see what happens.
Thanks for your prayers.
Bill

Boaz
04-12-2016, 07:13 PM
GOD please help the doctors find the cause and cure for this woman . Help her through this and make her well Lord . Be with her family to strengthen them and provide her encouragement and support . Speed her recovery . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Lord you know what the problem is and your touch can heal or reveal whatever you choose we thank you for the healing you are doing and give you all honor and praise.
Amen

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:23 AM
GOD be with her . Speed her recovery Lord . Please consider her . Use your power to give relief to her and her family in all ways . Stay with them . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

William Yanda
04-25-2016, 07:18 AM
Just an update. Our DIL has been treated for an immune disorder which has her body treating platelets as foreign bodies. First treatment was a massive steroid dose. Appears ineffective as platelet level has plummeted dramatically again. Second attempt will be steroids again in lower levels, but continually. There is concern for the baby as she is nursing. Thanks for your concern and prayers.
Bill

Preacher Jim
04-25-2016, 07:26 AM
Lord Bill's daughter in law and grand baby need your healing touch on a situation beyond human understanding Lord you created this body so we know you can heal it. Doctors hunt but you heal as all healing come from you, please help this mother and protect this infant. You are our only hope and our refuge from the storms of life. Heal her Lord.
Amen

Pine Baron
04-25-2016, 08:37 AM
Lord Bill's daughter in law and grand baby need your healing touch on a situation beyond human understanding Lord you created this body so we know you can heal it. Doctors hunt but you heal as all healing come from you, please help this mother and protect this infant. You are our only hope and our refuge from the storms of life. Heal her Lord.
Amen
Continued prayer. Amen

Blackwater
04-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Same here. May the Lord reach down his healing hand and give life to the mother and child, and may others be touched by it and come to see the power of our Lord's healing hand. Amen.

wch
04-25-2016, 07:06 PM
God bless you all.

Boaz
04-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Lord be with her . Help her Lord . Give her doctors insight to work through you to help heal her . I ask in Jesus name. Amen

Preacher Jim
05-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Lord thank you for the healing you are doing and Lord please keep your healing to complete this miracle
Amen

Blackwater
05-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Amen, Jim. Amen.

Pine Baron
05-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Continued prayers for healing and health.

Boaz
05-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Lord be with her and improve her health . Help the family in any way they need it . Help her doctors to discover the solution to her problem and effect a cure through you . Be with all of them during this trying time . Thank you Lord . I ask it in your name . Amen