PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

USMC87
04-09-2016, 08:18 AM
My wife told me yesterday that a guy I went to school with has cancer and has been given 3-4 months to live if the treatments don't work. His name is Wayne and is about 46 years old, I have not saw him for years but he was a very nice and liked by most people. I have no idea if he is saved or not so the most important matter is salvation, Please pray for him and his family. I'll update as I can but it may not be too frequent.

William Yanda
04-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Noted,Amen.

Hickok
04-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Heavenly Father, by a calling of the Holy Ghost, we pray for Wayne to accept Christ as Lord and Savior, and to come under the blood of Salvation, that was shed for all who would call upon the name of Jesus.

Heal Wayne through your infinite grace and mercy, and be with him and his family, granting peace and comfort, that it all may glorify You, we pray through Christ Jesus, Amen.

Preacher Jim
04-09-2016, 09:13 AM
Lord, comfort Wayne and if this is his alloted time then be merciful and comfort his family as they help him. Lord we know you can heal even the worst things so Father we are praying for his healing knowing how great a heavenly father you are. Lord guide Wayne to your treatment and to you be all honor and glory. Amen

w5pv
04-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Prayers are answered in many ways

Pine Baron
04-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Heavenly Father, by a calling of the Holy Ghost, we pray for Wayne to accept Christ as Lord and Savior, and to come under the blood of Salvation, that was shed for all who would call upon the name of Jesus.

Heal Wayne through your infinite grace and mercy, and be with him and his family, granting peace and comfort, that it all may glorify You, we pray through Christ Jesus, Amen.
Amen.

jcren
04-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Prayer sent

buckwheatpaul
04-09-2016, 07:28 PM
My wife told me yesterday that a guy I went to school with has cancer and has been given 3-4 months to live if the treatments don't work. His name is Wayne and is about 46 years old, I have not saw him for years but he was a very nice and liked by most people. I have no idea if he is saved or not so the most important matter is salvation, Please pray for him and his family. I'll update as I can but it may not be too frequent.

Father, I come to You to ask that You look over and heal Wayne. Please allow the physicians to treat Wayne and heal him. Please encourage Wayne to come to You and seek Your love, support, and comfort that comes from the assurance that You are God! Father all is possible through You and I have one more request. With cancer comes fear and uncertainty not only for Wayne but his family and friends. Father lay Your hands on his heart and calm all. In You Name I pray....Amen

shoot-n-lead
04-09-2016, 07:37 PM
Prayer sent.

Boaz
04-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Lord consider Wayne , please help him in the way that only you can . Make yourself known to him if he is not saved . Help him , be with him and heal him . Help his family in this time of uncertainty , comfort all concerned . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Lord we know is is not your desire that any should perish, please Father send your Holy Spirit to convict Wayne of his need to accept Jesus as his savior and send a witness to lead him to Christ.
Amen

Blackwater
04-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Amen, and prayers up here. That's awfully young to be facing one's end, but many, many don't get that far in life. Long life is truly a very special blessing. Would that we didn't take it so much for granted!