PDA

View Full Version : Pedersoli Whitworth Rifle

washbuster
04-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Anybody have any experience with the new Pedersoli Whitworth rifle. Was looking for some first impressions as far as fit, finish ,and function.Was thinkin bout buyin one but tryin to see if anybody has one and had shot it. thanks

Fly
04-09-2016, 04:16 AM
I have a Pedersoli Gibbs & it,s a peace of workmanship, first class. I would think the Whitworth would be also.

Fly

Nobade
04-09-2016, 03:29 PM
I saw them at the SHOT show and they look nice. But that doesn't tell you much about the production ones and how they'll be. Have they started being shipped yet? I haven't seen them for sale. Me, I'm waiting for the Volunteer to become available. Navy Arms is supposed to be selling them but didn't have any yet.

-Nobade

Boz330
04-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Just saw them in Muzzle Blasts on the inside of the front cover. I have 2 Pedersolis that shoot great and know of many more so I doubt you can go wrong with one. As far as quality the cheaper ones are utilitarian not pretty. I like pretty but the shooting is the important part and you have to pay for pretty and it doesn't make it shoot any better.

Bob

cleanprone
04-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Check out "Old Western Scrounger" website, they have Volunteer rifle and the hex-bore rifle listed for 1499.00- MSRP, as well as Navy Arms home.