PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer Service A+++++++

BUCKEYE BANDIT
04-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Just have to share this !!
This primer pocket swager has seen years of service.Please see the attached e-mail from RCBS.Starts at the bottom.:drinks:

Re: rcbs.com - Ask RCBS Form

Jerry

Miller, Charles <Charles.Miller@VistaOutdoor.com>;Jerry Lenning <lenningjerry@live.com>;

Charles,
Can't begin to express my gratitude for your help with an old guys obsession.Please forward my comments to the entire GREEN TEAM. I intend to make your efforts known to all I speak to and interact with on the reloading sights.

Jerry Lenning
7235 Seaman Rd.
Oregon,Ohio 43616-5872

Again, can't thank you and the people you work with enough,so wonderful to deal with a company like RCBS.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Thomas Jefferson
"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 8:18 AM
To: lenningjerry@live.com
Subject: RE: rcbs.com - Ask RCBS Form

Those parts have been ordered for you no charge

CM Service Rep
RCBS
605 Oro Dam Blvd
Oroville Ca 95965
1-800-379-1732
Phone hrs 6:30am to 3:30pm

-----Original Message-----
From: lenningjerry@live.com [mailto:lenningjerry@live.com (lenningjerry@live.com)]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 3:44 AM
To: rcbs tech
Subject: rcbs.com - Ask RCBS Form

Jerry Lenning
lenningjerry@live.com
7235 Seaman Rd.
Oregon Ohio 43616-5872 USA

Good Morning,

I checked the web site for parts for my 1970 swager with no listing. I've managed to wear it down to the point that primers are still to tight.

I have purchased the new version and it works great (but) it is important to me to refurbish my original that Dad bought in the 70's while I was serving overseas.

If at all possible I would like to purchase part #'s 09483 and 09484 .My grandson is starting to reload and I really want to pass THIS swager on to him.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up your great work, Jerry L.

Ithaca Gunner
04-07-2016, 12:47 PM
No doubt! I lost parts for an RCBS priming tool, called them told them I lost them and was willing to pay for replacements, they insisted they send them free of charge. No better service in the industry!

quilbilly
04-07-2016, 01:02 PM
I too have been impressed by them more than once.

mold maker
04-07-2016, 01:08 PM
In every instance that I requested (in over 50 years) replacement parts for any of my RCBS equipment, it has been dealt with for free.
That's a no BS warranty if I ever heard of one.
Guess what color most of my equipment is and will always be.....

Nueces
04-07-2016, 02:02 PM
I enthusiastically second your motion. I recently called RCBS CS and asked to purchase two each of the old style inside and outside case neck deburring tools for my older Power Mate. The carbide versions are too aggressive for me and I could not find part numbers on the RCBS site. Fellow insisted on shipping me two each at no charge.

I'm going on 50 years as a loyal Big Green customer and they deserve it.