PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for me

Preacher Jim
04-07-2016, 06:01 AM
I overdid it yesterday, I could not walk last night from knees going out. Today I need your prayers that this will pass and I will be able to help the folks that need food. This knee thing is not fixable by doctors but the Lord can give me the strength to continue to help people. Please pray for me to be able to continue to serve the Lord till my time is up. My wife and I have done our best to serve Him, pray for both of us to get over the physical ailments and continue to minister to those we serve.

buckwheatpaul
04-07-2016, 06:41 AM
Good morning Father. I come to you to ask for healing for Preacher Jim who is ailing in his knees. Father he has Your work to do today and he needs your healing powers and strength. Father, Preacher Jim is a very important cog in our chapel thread and he is always trying to do Your work. I am proud to call him a friend. Father allow a physician to come up with a way to heal Preacher Jim and allow him to continue on! In Your Name I pray because all is possible through You. Amen

NC_JEFF
04-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Praying for healing preacher and that God be glorified through your continued service.

Hdskip
04-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Praying for you my friend!

Wayne Smith
04-07-2016, 07:40 AM
Father, You designed and built each and every one of us. You can support, strengthen, or fix Preacher Jim's knees to Your glory as he continues in your work. When it is impossible for us Your glory is shown.

Boaz
04-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Lord help Jim with his physical needs , be with him and his wife as they do your work . Help him with his knee problem and any other needs he may have to continue his works . Thank you for giving us Jim to lead us here and provide encouragement to many . Thank you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

square butte
04-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Jim - Prayers sent up for you this morning. Amen to the prayer for you that the others have posted

USMC87
04-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Heavenly Father we ask You to look in on Jim and his wife to give them the physical strength to carry out their daily duties. We ask that You get all honor and glory from our prayers and that we look to You for all our needs, Amen!

Pine Baron
04-07-2016, 08:24 AM
Sweet Heavenly Father, please be with Preacher Jim and his wife. Provide your continued blessing and healing. In Jesus name. Amen

Hickok
04-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Lord you have heard these prayers of the faithful sent up for Jim and his wife. We come together asking for your grace and care for them, may it glorify your name, we pray in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

jcren
04-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Prayer sent

sparky45
04-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Prayers sent Jim. Recover quickly and continue to serve our Lord.
S45

Bo1
04-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Prayers lifted up in Jesus' name brother.

w5pv
04-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Prayers sent for Jim and wife

edler7
04-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Prayers for you and the good work you do, Jim.

Preacher Jim
04-07-2016, 11:12 AM
what i did not post was last night at church the good one went out completly. i made it out with a cane. came home asked for prayer. today I am walking slow but made my store pick up and am in my office at the Ministry getting ready to pass out food for about 125 familys. many elderly and those who are honestly in need. between the church and shelter and food ministry my legs are essential. YOUR PRAYERS ARE HELPING, PRAISE THE LORD.

Bodydoc447
04-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Prayers sent.

Blackwater
04-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the update, Jim. Even science has found that folks who pray and are prayed for get well quicker and better, and they're at a loss to explain it, but some of us understand. And I've noted that whenever people who are hurting focus on something good, the pain just seems to at least SEEM more bearable than it does when they give in to it and just quit, and let the pain dominate their existence. Truly, God set many things in motion that we have yet to understand very well, if at all, and the many ways in which prayer and miracles work are just two of them. We'll keep you in our prayers here, and may God bless you and your work.

daniel lawecki
04-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Preacher Jim you are in my prayers.

buckwheatpaul
04-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Father, Preacher Jim truly needs Your help to overcome his leg problem. He is trying to serve You and minister to others. At this very critical time in his life he needs Your help to heal and find a way to deal with his legs. Father, Preacher Jim needs Your love, understanding, and healing. In Your Name I pray....Amen

Boaz
04-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Father, Preacher Jim truly needs Your help to overcome his leg problem. He is trying to serve You and minister to others. At this very critical time in his life he needs Your help to heal and find a way to deal with his legs. Father, Preacher Jim needs Your love, understanding, and healing. In Your Name I pray....Amen

Amen .

Boaz
04-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Lord be with Jim today and help him with him his trouble getting around . Make his day a better one and speed the healing he needs . Be with him and his wife as they try to bring people to you through prayer and works . In Christs name I pray . Amen

Pine Baron
04-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Lord be with Jim today and help him with him his trouble getting around . Make his day a better one and speed the healing he needs . Be with him and his wife as they try to bring people to you through prayer and works . In Christs name I pray . Amen
Amen.

Preacher Jim
04-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Lord you have answered prayer and I am giving you all phases and glory. I walked in for coffee without the wall holding me up today. Now Lord please help me be able to get through the message you have for the church tomorrow. I know Lord it is by the prayers here is am walking and able to get around.
Thank you Jesus and all who are praying
Amen

Hickok
04-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Lord you have answered prayer and I am giving you all phases and glory. I walked in for coffee without the wall holding me up today. Now Lord please help me be able to get through the message you have for the church tomorrow. I know Lord it is by the prayers here is am walking and able to get around.
Thank you Jesus and all who are praying
AmenAmen, and Praise God for lifting up Pastor Jim!

castalott
04-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Amen!

Boaz
04-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Jim helps many more than just us , his daily ministry is a hands on situation helping many more in person . Pray for him that he is able through his love and experience to carry on his work . ( I'd tell him to slack off and share the work but that would only be advice from one hard head to another ).

jmort
04-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Praying for you and that your knees are restored and you are able to continue to help and comfort the Body of Christ.

WRideout
04-09-2016, 03:28 PM
When we are at our weakest, that is when we are closest to God. My prayers are with you, Jim.

Wayne

buckwheatpaul
04-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Jim, I knew that God would heal you.....prayers help draw attention to those that need His help.....Continue the charge and keep doing His ministry....Paul

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:36 AM
Continue to bless and keep Jim Lord , help him with his work in you . Bless his ministry to bring people to you through charity, love and caring . Be with him in every way to give him relief . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Preacher Jim
04-15-2016, 10:41 AM
fellows i thank all of you for the prayers i have made another week. i know that it was by the prayers of this group that have helped me. these knees are a thorn that God's grace is suffient for. we fed 260 families this week repaired a toilet an older person destroyed and tonight drive 70 miles to a wake for the brother of a church member. please remember to pray for my wife Mary also she is my pardner for 52 years and 37 of them in the ministry. She put up with my law years and many holes in my body, before Christ decided he had a better occupation for me.

buckwheatpaul
04-15-2016, 04:35 PM
Jim I am glad that you are doing well and I am proud that your better half has stayed with you for 52 years....my better half and I will be married 40 years in December.....

Father, I come to You giving You all the glory for healing Preacher Jim. I am awed by Your power and pray that You will continue to heal Jim. Watch over him, his wife, and his congregation. Deliver them from the many evils that surround them and shield them with Your loving hands. In Your Name I pray.....AMEN