PDA

View Full Version : Vp 70 h&k

bouncer50
04-05-2016, 12:16 PM
I just bought a VP 70 in 9mm came with two extra mags. The only problem the guy drop the gun and it broke the mag release. I thought about using so JB weld to repair it any comments. The part looks like pot metals. This was the first polymer frame gun with 18 rounds mag. It is double action only and is ugly as sin to look at.:oops: The trigger pull is bad so i order a wolff replacement spring.

scarry scarney
04-05-2016, 12:39 PM
I remember those. HEAVY 16 lbs trigger pull (or at least that what it seemed like). Too bad, you can't get the shoulder stock and happy switch for it

bouncer50
04-05-2016, 12:53 PM
I remember those. HEAVY 16 lbs trigger pull (or at least that what it seemed like). Too bad, you can't get the shoulder stock and happy switch for it I wonder how the shoulder stock work if it made to trip the sears for 3 round burst. The gun it self is not full auto but the stock is.

MGD
04-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Numrich Gun Parts Corp lists the VP70Z magazine catch for $20.70. I also picked one up this winter. Get the Wolff spring kit it makes a huge difference in the trigger. It is also amazing how accurately it shoots if you can hold the thing still. Let me know if you find some reasonable magazines.

EMC45
04-08-2016, 01:18 PM
I remember reading a story years ago from someone, not sure who (maybe Ross Seyfried) that said they were playing around one day with the VP70Z with the fun stock and a feral cat showed up and a burst of Glaser Safety slugs turned it into a red mist and air born fur.

johniv
04-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Cyclic rate on the vp70m on 3 rd burst is over 2000 rounds per min.Great good fun. Try new springs if you can, but DO NOT alter any parts, I don't think the company supports this model any longer .