PDA

View Full Version : Walter ppq m1 reviews

lonewolf5347
04-04-2016, 08:33 AM
I was thinking on the PPQ M2 in 5" barrel for competition shooting but they seem a little pricey on the high side $$.
I see the PPQ M1 on close out sale 299.00 with 2 15 round Mag:
I like to ask any one who owns one what are your reviews on the pistol
I read some say the trigger is great for a striker fire pistol .
I yet to see any local dealers around here that carry the the PPQ M1
so I am doing a lot of reading online about the gun.
I only have 1 striker fire pistol the ruger sr9 trigger is very good breaks at 3 1/2lbs and is my favorite pistol for competition shooting.

DerekP Houston
04-04-2016, 08:36 AM
I have it in 9mm and wouldn't trade that gun away. I have not compared it to the m2 yet, but I didn't like the change to the magazine release. Very crisp and accurate. If you are near Houston I shoot mine about once a week.

lonewolf5347
04-04-2016, 10:06 AM
My mistake
ppx m1

Handloader109
04-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Oh, the PPX, I bought on recently getting ready for my suppressor, got a deal from a local guy,but you can still find them for about $300 or less. I have had a PPQ for over a year and I like it a lot. The ppx is about the same size, fits hand well and shoots pretty good. No external safety, just long trigger pull, semi enclosed hammer. Not striker like PPQ. It doesn't like to feed some of my earlier reloads well, but it eats pretty much what I'm feeding my 1911, g17 and my PPQ. I really like it, price is great. Oh, take down is easy, no pulling trigger like glock or PPQ. Lever on side. I actually thought about buying a second without threaded barrel. If you have need of another gun, pick one up...