PDA

View Full Version : To all lurking here at the Chapel

Boaz
03-31-2016, 02:54 PM
COME JOIN US ! We need all the help we can get . Got a great group of folks here that would love to fellowship with you . If you need prayer or want to pray for those that do just start posting . We want you here , learn with us , talk with us . Not a finer group on the forum , we all respect one another . We share more common ground than differences and those differences are layed aside to help each other and praise our GOD as it should be. Any questions just pm Preacher jim , buckwheatpaul or myself (Boaz) . We would love to have you .
Thank you

Preacher Jim
03-31-2016, 09:35 PM
I came to this forum for two reasons, one I have been casting, loading and building my own toys for 58 years. I started to leave because I was in chat one evening and some of the worst advice unsafe advice was given. I left thinking this isn't for me. Good ole boy pm'ed me and convinced me to stay.
Then I found the chapel, any site with a chapel has to be a great place. Then one by one i met all of you folks. I had found friends and believers that loved the Lord and enjoyed the same hobby I have. The bond that draws us is bigger than a hobby it is a family of like minded believers with more in common than most churches.
Fellows never be afraid to jump in and share your needs, burdens, or your joy because this family cares. 1st John 3: 16-18

jmort
03-31-2016, 09:46 PM
I ain't no lurker, but the members participating here are literally doing the Lord's Work here on earth. Paul said to pray, continuously, and I was much younger when I read that and thought, what is there so much to pray about? Now, in the fullness of time, I see, clearly, that there are not enough hours in a day to pray properly with all that is going on in this fallen world. And no, I don't pray a fraction as much as I should, but this sub-forum gives me more opportunities to engage in prayer, and Thank God for the opportunity.

Boaz
03-31-2016, 10:11 PM
I can't speak for everyone but when you make it a habit to pray after a while you start looking for reasons to pray . You develop a real relationship with GOD , I find myself just talking to him about everyday things . Isn't that the way it's supposed to be ? He wants to be part of our lives , he didn't suffer and die to have us reject him . Prayer is addictive in a wonderful way .

Boaz
03-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Come every time you can jmort , I always enjoy seeing you here .

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-31-2016, 10:18 PM
I know when I'm having a tough day, lurking in the chapel always picks me up.

Boaz
03-31-2016, 10:29 PM
I understand , I love to see the men at the monthly prayer breakfast separate in groups of 3 to 4 and pray together , many small groups in a room , more get to speak that way . Watching folks work together for many reasons but all furthering their relationship with GOD .

Boaz
04-01-2016, 05:40 AM
Even if you don't post I hope you still come , it would be a blessing to all concerned . I hope that at least a person visiting here would consider contributing . A simple Amen or thank you is a contribution to a prayer topic . All acknowledgement is encouragement to do more .

BUCKEYE BANDIT
04-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Yep I'm a lurker,Thanks Boaz!!

Boaz
04-01-2016, 07:07 AM
HECK ! You ain't no lurker ..........you have become a regular . lol

Pine Baron
04-01-2016, 08:31 AM
I came to this forum for two reasons, one I have been casting, loading and building my own toys for 58 years. I started to leave because I was in chat one evening and some of the worst advice unsafe advice was given. I left thinking this isn't for me. Good ole boy pm'ed me and convinced me to stay.
Then I found the chapel, any site with a chapel has to be a great place. Then one by one i met all of you folks. I had found friends and believers that loved the Lord and enjoyed the same hobby I have. The bond that draws us is bigger than a hobby it is a family of like minded believers with more in common than most churches.
Fellows never be afraid to jump in and share your needs, burdens, or your joy because this family cares. 1st John 3: 16-18
Preacher,
My experience too. God shines the light on the path before us. It takes courage to follow that path.

DerekP Houston
04-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Meep, i've been caught lurking again. Thanks for sharing I generally don't have anything worth adding to these posts.

Hickok
04-01-2016, 09:00 AM
I try to come here to the Chapel every time I log on, not boasting of this fact, no.
Just joining in for the needs and prayers of others, as we as believers are of the Royal Family of our Lord and King Christ Jesus.

Boaz
04-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Meep, i've been caught lurking again. Thanks for sharing I generally don't have anything worth adding to these posts.

Sure you do .....yourself . Your worth a lot .

buckwheatpaul
04-01-2016, 10:09 AM
I came to the Cast Boolits Family via a recommendation from a fellow member....the IN THE CHAPEL has grabbed hold of my heart! The generosity of our Family is warming and the guidance, spiritual and casting related, is fantastic.....You can really teach an old dog something new......Paul

Boaz
04-02-2016, 06:29 AM
I have talked to preacher jim , buckwheatpaul and others that are willing to help anyone seeking help to find or improve a relationship with our Lord . We are all in this together . No one man has all the answers but through helping each other we learn more , it's part of GOD's plan .
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.