PDA

View Full Version : Help

Preacher Jim
03-30-2016, 07:59 AM
<strong>many of you are not comfortable writing a prayer but you adding an amen or the word praying adds power to the prayers here and let's the person asking for prayer know you care and are praying for them. I comforts them to know you stand with them in their time of need. In my first church I asked an old saint to dismiss us in prayer, he did not pray out loud, he simply said, amen and everybody shook hands and left the building. Great prayer one of the members told him.

Boaz
03-30-2016, 08:55 AM
I agree Jim , many times in church I just state that another has said what I would say and thank them . Most pray much more than what they put up here , I couldn't put it all up all my prayer and too many prayers are best done with just you and GOD there .

Half Dog
03-30-2016, 09:18 AM
I appreciate the prayers that are written. Many times the wording is better than what mine would have been.

William Yanda
03-30-2016, 09:20 AM
Amen, Amen, and Amen!

buckwheatpaul
03-30-2016, 06:01 PM
For a very very long time it was hard to pray a loud or in writting.....worried about what others might think....but speaking to God has taken on a very special meaning for me. I like it when others add their own prayers or build on ones already posted....God loves them all and I for one am proud of my brothers and sisters that care and try to help, pray, and minister to those needing help!