PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for my friend.

gandydancer
03-30-2016, 01:05 AM
Prayer request for my friend Who's cancer is back. seven months ago she was told that they got it all after all the bullcrap the surgery's the sickness from chemo the hair loss what have you. Its Back. She will take no more surgery or chemo the cancer is to close to other organs. Radiation is all that's left. she is a big believer in the power of prayer. so your prayers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. GD

obssd1958
03-30-2016, 01:28 AM
Adding my prayers for her strength and a cure. All things are possible through prayer.

tdoyka
03-30-2016, 02:33 AM
prayers sent

Boaz
03-30-2016, 05:57 AM
Lord please help gandydancer's friend . Give her hope , be with her . Give her comfort Lord , take her pain . Be with her family and friends as they help her , guide them all Lord . Please help all involved to love and care for her . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Boaz
03-30-2016, 06:10 AM
The above prayer was hard for me to say , it took a good while to put down those few lines. Many times we wish we were there in person to provide support but GOD hears us and GOD loves us . We can help carry the burden because we care . I hope this woman gets much help from this Chapel .

rl69
03-30-2016, 06:50 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
03-30-2016, 07:40 AM
LORD you are the author and perfector of all healing. We ask you to pore your healing mercy and grace on gandys friend . Lord we are asking this in Jesus name standing together in prayer for her

buckwheatpaul
03-30-2016, 07:53 AM
Father, gandydancer's friend, You know who she is, has had a relapse of cancer. Please show the physicians and medical team to devise a plan that will all her to heal. Father, she has very limited choices for treatment and I am praying that You will interveen into her problem and heal her. Father, the kind of news she received has got to cause concern and fear. Remove that fear so that she can see all sides of the problem with a clear mind. All is possible through You. Amen

big bore 99
03-30-2016, 08:11 AM
Prayers sent.

Pine Baron
03-30-2016, 08:21 AM
In Jesus name, Amen

castalott
03-30-2016, 08:30 AM
Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Hope, Strength , Healing, and Good Health.

If I were you, I would Pray this with her every day...stopping and thinking about the words.. holding hands at the same time..

dale

jcren
03-30-2016, 08:34 AM
Prayers sent

Teddy (punchie)
03-30-2016, 08:41 AM
Praying for your friend GD

Hickok
03-30-2016, 09:21 AM
In the name of Jesus, amen to the above prayers.

Blackwater
03-30-2016, 03:52 PM
She has prayers going up here as well. May God bless and hopefully, heal her.

USMC87
03-30-2016, 06:45 PM
We will be holding up this woman to the Great Physician in prayer!

jmort
03-30-2016, 06:50 PM
Praying for healing and that she live out her full days.

Blizzard63
03-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Dear lord heavenly Father , please watch over gandydancers friend , she needs strength through you, your healing and your love ,in Jesus name amen !

Bodydoc447
03-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Prayers sent.

Boaz
03-31-2016, 01:01 PM
Still in prayer for your friend .

gandydancer
04-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Thanks to all who sent prayers for a dear friend who needs all the help she can get she received (19) nineteen prayers in a week and with a member ship of all most 41000-- Forty One thousand members I would not have believed that their where so many non believers or "Heathens" on a web site as large as this is. But to them that sent prayers "Thanks again" GD

To all who sent prayers listed or not I thank you one and all. and I apologize for the heathens remark. Tom

obssd1958
04-07-2016, 07:48 PM
GD,
Knowing that I pray for every single one of the requests put up here, but don't always post an acknowledgement, I would bet 'ya that there were a whole lot more folks here that prayed for your friend than what you see here!!

Still prayin"!!

Blackwater
04-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Same here as obssd. Many of us here pray for each and every one requesting it, but don't always post about it. And I'm sure there are many more who never post, but render up their prayers, and just don't want or feel the need to draw attention to thier own prayers. So rest assured that those here in this little part of the board do indeed care, and ARE praying. And it's not just for her, but for you and all her family and friends. Cancer is one of those things that affects not only the bearer, but all those around them as well, and all need a prayer in order to handle it well, so that's what I'm doing here. May God's grace and mercy fall on you all, and His healing hand relieve her of this dreaded disease, and soothe her in her time of need.

Boaz
04-07-2016, 09:24 PM
This is one of the reasons Jim posted a few days ago requesting just a simple Amen of comment to encourage people seeking prayer . I just went to pick up Becky from an activity and prayed for Hank and Jim while waiting. I pray A LOT !
I put up a thread trying to get the lurkers to post and pray . Like obssd1958 I know many come by the number of views but they leave nothing to support the one one requesting prayer. Their prayer helps as much as those posted but no support .
Person requesting should post an update to confirm there is still a need .

buckwheatpaul
04-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks to all who sent prayers for a dear friend who needs all the help she can get she received (19) nineteen prayers in a week and with a member ship of all most 41000-- Forty One thousand members I would not have believed that their where so many non believers or "Heathens" on a web site as large as this is. But to them that sent prayers "Thanks again" GD

gandydancer, I dont think that there are as many heathens and nonbelievers as you think. A lot of people dont pray in public or have problems verbalizing a prayer. The fact that a large number of people looked at the thread indicates to me that there are a lot of people that do care and probably said a private prayer for your friend. I know that when I started typing out prayers it was a very difficult thing to do....

With that said: Father, I come to you to send healing power to gandydancer's friend that is struggling with her cancer. Please take her fears and pain from her. Father, guide the physicians and medical team that are trying to improve her physical and spiritual well-being.
Father, I know that You are busy but I am praying that You will intervene and heal this ailing lady. Amen

gandydancer
11-17-2016, 01:48 AM
To all on this web on 3-29-16 I ask for a prayer request for a friend who's cancer had come back and she was told that there was not much more could be done. she has had more chemo and some other work done. and she has informed me today after a cat scan she is at last cancer free. Thank you one and all. you will make a believer out of me yet. GD/Tom

USMC87
11-17-2016, 08:14 AM
Praise GOD for His mercy and grace, Praise GOD for answered prayer. I pray that GOD will continue to show mercy and be gracious to your friend and that all who are affected by unbelief will repent of their sin and be saved and welcomed in to the family of GOD!

Boaz
11-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Thank you for the report . GOD is good !

Pine Baron
11-17-2016, 09:49 AM
This is wonderful news. Thank you God for the blessings we ALL have received.

Blackwater
11-17-2016, 11:26 PM
Tom, you said she was a believer in prayer. One really usually needs to be a believer for it to work, though God works in His own way sometimes. Thank you so much for letting us know she's again cancer free. Could be, if you're not a full believer, that this was for YOU. Something to think about, at least? Again, thanks for letting US know, because it really helps us who pray when we get an occasional validation that our prayers ARE being heard, and granted. We may be Christian, but we don't stop being human, and it's always human to need some validation at least once in a while, so you've helped us all here by keeping us posted on her success. Thank you very much for that. It matters.