PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

Preacher Jim
03-29-2016, 10:09 PM
The fund raiser for our brother Hickok has helped his family greatly. He has sent sincere thanks from the bottom of his heart to all of you for the prayers and contributions. He did not know we were doing this. You all are to be commended for the love you have pored out in his hour of need. Robert #1 also send his thank you for helping.
Please remember to continue to pray for Hickok and all those posted in chapel. If it is hard to write a prayer just post an amen to let folks know you are praying for them. That simple word let's them know you care.
Boaz and Preacher Jim

Preacher Jim
03-30-2016, 07:35 AM
What a great bunch of guys and gals that came together to do this

buckwheatpaul
03-30-2016, 07:48 AM
Hickok's Cast Boolits Family came through....praise God for getting our family involved!

Boaz
03-30-2016, 07:49 AM
I totally agree Jim , I talked with many , I read the notes they put in their donations ...........GOD blessed these good people . The genuine concern was awe inspiring . I mentioned in a post during the drive that I wished everyone could see what I saw , it was a show of love for someone they knew to be a good man on a forum . The members here rally quickly to provide support and care . It showed the kind of people this forum is made of . I had a hard time just keeping up with pm's ! Had to dump my mailbox twice ! Thank you one and all for the experience!
Boaz