PDA

View Full Version : In appreciation

Hickok
03-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Just so I can be sure everyone knows of my appreciation, of how humble and meek I feel in the presence of such good people, and to make positively sure I reach everyone who has come to the support and aid of my family, I want to state this;

I want to thank each and everyone here for your outpouring of generosity, prayers, compassion, and support for me and my family.

It has helped carry us and lift us up in this most difficult of times. I only wish I could hug and hold each of your personally. I will never forget, nor can I ever truly state in words, what you folks have done for me, and what you all mean to me.

I will always be available to help, to pray for, to aid and assist to the best of my ability, any and all of you and your loved ones.

God bless you all!

Boaz
03-21-2016, 05:46 PM
Thank you . Right now we want to pray for you . You will be one of the first I'll call on one day though . We all need help sooner or later . You owe us nothing , it was an honor to serve you in this hard time .

jmort
03-21-2016, 06:14 PM
There are the best of the best here. And you two are fine examples of upright and decent Christian men.

BUCKEYE BANDIT
03-21-2016, 06:34 PM
God has blessed us !! .With men like you.

USMC87
03-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Hello Brother Ken, It is an honor and privilege to be able to help and pray for each other. Your family is in our prayers and know we are here always ready to hear and help if at all possible, GOD bless you, Craig.

trails4u
03-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Ken....family comes in all shapes and sizes, and this my brother, is family. I can't explain this place...but I can say it is one of the most amazing, caring and generous group of people I've ever been associated with in my life. And I've not met one of you face to face. We have your back brother, as we all KNOW you would have ours.

Thank you so much for taking time to share your words and inspiration with us. The Lord's strength is with you.

God Speed.

Chris.

Blackwater
03-22-2016, 07:17 AM
Thanks, and thank YOU for providing a shining example of a Christian under extreme trial. You have provided a great example for all of us to follow when our times of sorrow come. And examples are awfully important. Never forget that. It matters.

Wayne Smith
03-22-2016, 07:43 AM
"Let those who come behind us find us faithful" - My prayer of support and confirmation for you and many others here.

buckwheatpaul
03-22-2016, 07:52 AM
Ken, You are more than welcome....your Cast Boolits Family is a very special one....it is a caring and giving bunch of men and women that are there for those that need our support and prayer. I consider it an honor to be able to serve and help. I have seen numerous situations where prayer and help has literally changed lives and made people whole again. Time will heal but our prayers for comfort and healing will play a major part in you and your family healing. Paul

Half Dog
03-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Thank you for being open and allowing us to serve. I know it has brought me closer to God.

castalott
03-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Brother Hickok...You are welcome. But I also know God will allow you to help another sometime. It just works that way....

PS Paul
03-22-2016, 06:53 PM
I've spoken with my family about your loss and situation. We've never met, but tears have been shed and MANY prayers have been sent.
prayers have been answered by Him, since you've been able to reach out to those who've shown support.....
may He bless you and keep you and carry you/all of US during this difficult time.
As another mentioned, this is the time when there is but one set of footprints in the sand.

Paul