PDA

View Full Version : Praise Report!!!!

aspangler
03-20-2016, 08:43 PM
One of the missions our church is involved in is the local Rescue Mission. Each 3rd Saturday night a young preacher from our church goes to the Mission and holds a service there for the men who are down and out in the world and this economy. Last night when the invitation was given a man who was there from South Carolina came forward and accepted Jesus as his savior. He even came to church this morning and told the congregation what Jesus did for him last night! ONE MORE SOUL SATAN CAN"T HAVE!!! Praise be to God and His Son Jesus Christ. Rejoice with me!

rl69
03-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Praise the lord

jmort
03-20-2016, 08:55 PM
Thank God for that good report. All of Heaven is rejoicing with us.

Boaz
03-20-2016, 09:34 PM
I love to attend a baptism , especially grown folks . Your burnin daylight as an adult if you haven't committed by then. I am happy and proud this man gave his life to GOD and even publicly testified . Praise God for working in his life .

USMC87
03-20-2016, 09:37 PM
Praise GOD for the salvation of this soul!

Boaz
03-20-2016, 09:53 PM
I always liked preacher J. Frank Norris's ...........'I will do anything to keep a man out of hell !'

Ken in Iowa
03-20-2016, 10:02 PM
Praise be to God!

My son often preaches at a local mission. It is a special calling.

xbeeman412
03-20-2016, 10:04 PM
Praise the Lord Amen

Preacher Jim
03-20-2016, 10:08 PM
Thank you Lord for one more soul in the Kingdom now Lord help them disciple him

Boaz
03-21-2016, 06:05 AM
Lord help this man as he begins his life over with you . Help him start discovering your strength and guidance as he attempts to shed his old life . Be with him . Thank you for guiding the young preacher to open this mans heart to you , bless this church in their outreach work to bring people to you. In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

buckwheatpaul
03-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Thank God your minister did as the shepard did....left his flock and went looking for the lost sheep....Amen

Blackwater
03-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Yep. The whole world seems to be choosing up sides. The young man made his decision. I just hope it takes. Not everyone who comes forward maintains the profession. Not meaning to be agnostic. Just noting what I've observed over many years now. The profession of faith is just the starting point - the door - the entryway. People can and do go in doors, look around, and leave. May this young man be one of the ones who joins the party rather than just coming in to look around in a moment's "weakness."

Mop
03-21-2016, 07:52 AM
Praise God! It's always GREAT news when someone "gets" the GOOD NEWS!!! Thanks be to God for another soul saved!

w5pv
03-21-2016, 08:48 AM
Blessings for him Amen

aspangler
03-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Thanks to you all for the well wishes for this young man. This is the second one to be saved either in the church or by way of an outreach of our church this year. That is , that we know of. We have a radio ministry as well on two local stations. Maybe some more will here the truth and give their heart to God before it is too late. Praise God for His blessings.

Boaz
03-21-2016, 01:51 PM
Our church has several outreach ministry's and the 'mission' or 'street people' are the hardest to bring to the Lord . The Lord was with this young preacher .

nagantguy
03-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Good news indeed, I know all to we'll when your mired in hate and sin and flesh Satan loves it when we convince ourselves that it's not possible for Jesus to love us again or for us to love ourselves again........I won that first fight, and continue to fight everyday and i've lost some rounds and some exhibition matches but in the main event when ever that comes, Satan can not have my soul!