PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for the Citizens of Orange,Newton,Jasper,Hardin Jefferson and La,Parishes

w5pv
03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Folks these people are being devastated by flood waters of 7 ft and better,Please pray for their safe being until things go back to normal again.Thanks
Our Father,who art in heaven.
Thy Kingdom Come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our debts,
As we also forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Goatwhiskers
03-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Amen! Been doing it every day along with thanks that we didn't get the same thing. Very heavy rain had been forecasted, we didn't get 1/2 what the forecast said. We live in a bowl bounded by the Mississippi levee, the Atchafalaya levee, and the north guide levee of the Morganza floodway which serves the Mississippi. 20+ inches of rain would have put us in one of the largest lakes in the state. Just wish I was physically able to go help. GW

Preacher Jim
03-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Lord you know the needs of the people in this area. Lord we ask you to direct the resources and help they need to recover from this tragedy and pour your blessings and mercy on these folks. Comfort strengthen them and let them know you are in control.

jcren
03-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Prayer sent

Boaz
03-15-2016, 05:58 PM
Please take care of those affected Lord. Help them. Be with them. Give them strength as they find themselves and rebuild their lives. Let there be good come from this tragic situation. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

buckwheatpaul
03-15-2016, 09:01 PM
Heavenly Father, The people of Louisiana are suffering so much from the recent rains and floods. I know there is a purpose in all that happens so that I ask You to give these people the grace that you freely give. In Your Name....Amen

Boaz
03-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Help all these people rebuilt their lives Lord . Please help them recover quickly . Be with the family and friends that lost loved ones , use you power to comfort them and fill the void left from their passing . Thank you Lord . Amen

rl69
03-17-2016, 09:10 PM
I stole this from my wife's Facebook

I was fueling my boat this morning in Deweyville when I was approached by this man. He asked if he could get back into his home yet and I had to tell him no. He is broken hearted and said that this was the second time that he had lost everything. He also said that the only thing that he had left to lose was his daughters. He is living in his truck but he didn't ask for a handout and asked for work instead. He is a welder by trade and has is own truck and machines. He can weld on aluminum or steel. I don't know anything about his work but I have respect for him for wanting to go to work. If anybody has enough welding to help him let me know and I'll put y'all together.

A fellow officer took this picture of me praying with him at the gas station without me knowing and sent it to me. I ask you to do what I've already done for him and all the other folks in the area. Pray for him and the others just like him. He says he was raised in the church but his faith is sure getting weak. I can't imagine what these folks are going through.

Boaz
03-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Thats a bad situation , these folks need prayer .

Hickok
03-19-2016, 07:46 PM
My prayer for these families is late, but I worship a God who is always on time! Amen!