PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Stopped Procrastinating Today

HollowPoint
03-14-2016, 11:27 PM
I've been meaning to do this for several months now but only recently received the Kick in the pants to get me to actually do it.

I was contacted recently by a gentleman who had installed one of my Match-Grade-Trigger components and after doing so he found that he now had a Umarex Octane air rifle that wouldn't fire. He was left with an air rifle in the cocked and loaded position and he wasn't sure what to do next.

The fix was an easy one and once he got that taken care of he re-installed the component and the rest of the factory trigger group and now he's a happy camper. His budget break barrel air rifle now performs like one of the higher end break barrels that are touted by the more Well-To-Do air gunners. I suspect that he had just mistakenly installed the main spring in upside down but, no matter. I'm just glad we were able to get it taken care of.

Anyway, it was this incident that made me finally brake down and make an Video-Tutorial for those who may decide in the future to try installing one of these Match-Grade-Trigger components for themselves. It's a piece of cake.

The video itself is a piece of Krapp but it's not so bad that it doesn't show the simplicity of the design or the ease of the installation procedure. You just got to make sure you put all the parts back in the right way.

HollowPoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pYC-ctB50