PDA

View Full Version : How bout a charity auction to help Hickok ?

Boaz
03-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Showing support for Hickok and his family
Most would have seen that Hickok lost his son a few days ago in a tragic way . We are trying to help a good man and his family.
Preacher Jim donated a Lee press to sell in Swappin and Tradin. All proceeds go the Hickok and his family . I'm going to put some items up myself . If you want to donate by selling a gun related item in Swappin and Tradin it would be a great way to help Hickok . If you want to have a charity auction just pm Boaz or preacher jim .
Possibly even more important than money is the support shown to this family, that people care.
Thank you
Boaz

Preacher Jim
03-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Fellow members thank you for all the love and support pored out toward Hickok. This forum is the best place I have ever seen as for as caring about one another. A funeral is normally a minimum of 7000 dollars our goal is to help a brother have the resources needed to take care of this. His job was eliminated and he can use all the help we can give him. There will be more auctions and hopefully more donations sent to help this grieving family, God bless all of you for helping.
Keep the prayers going for all in the prayer alerts, you are changing things because the Lord answers our prayers. Prayer releases what the Lord wants to do.

Boaz
03-16-2016, 05:03 AM
Thank you Jim.